Hella Jelly grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lesso

Mad Scientist
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Day 35 of veg.
Ok I've got 11 hella jelly plants going. They are packed into the 3x3 tent and are screaming for more space. More space is coming but I need to bring equipment from a flower run in another space. Once that grow is done, in about 6 days, I will bring my 1k mars hydro led and 2 sp250s into my 8x4 tent. I have ebb and grow buckets that they are going into as well.
The plan is to bring these plant along and find a keeper pheno....for this strain I'm looking for those cotton candy/apple/jolly rancher smells with a strong and frosty bud structure.
I will veg them 2 weeks after transplant and then clone.
I also have 6 other plants going along ....
2 Mixed nuts
1 blue og
1 mango/green crack
1 lemon bubble
1 banana bomb
Feeding tps nutes in coco/perlite at the moment.
PXL_20230306_023417681.MP.jpg
PXL_20230306_023435399.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230306_022243674.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230306_022232842.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230306_022224491.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230306_022217861.PORTRAIT.jpg

nice presentation and sounds like a good strain to grow
Frick yeah it does. Was looking at their gear the other day. Can't remember which strain though. I think they have like a strawberry or something that looks interesting. From what I have seen @Lesso could grow a Mexican bag seed that has been crushed and still come out with fire.

What size pots do you plan to transplant to? May want to start clipping some leaves. There is a lot of plant matter in that tent. Your plants look healthy.
Oh yeah. I'm a cruel defoliator. I've defoliated 3 times in 35 days lol
They're pretty healthy yes, thank you for saying so. They are going to 3 gallon fabric pots and into the ebb and flow

Frick yeah it does. Was looking at their gear the other day. Can't remember which strain though. I think they have like a strawberry or something that looks interesting. From what I have seen @Lesso could grow a Mexican bag seed that has been crushed and still come out with fire.
Thier strawberry cheesecake has tested at 30%

Defoliate and cloned. Little bit of breathing room for a couple of days until the flower space clears up. The clones are getting ambient side lighting for a few days. Took 12 total hella jelly clones. They all smell like watermelon rind. 2 mancrack, 12 blue og, 2 Mixed nuts, 6 banana bomb, 2 tropical punch.

12 winners, 5 losers ....
The ones who made it were
Hella jellies 1,2,3,4,6,7,9
Blue og
Tropical punch
Man Crack
Mixed nuts#2
The other hella jelly (5,8,11,10)plants just didn't have the vigor to make it.
Banana bomb was an ok plant, but very finicky and getting signs of stress every time I did training on her. I have 6 clones that I am going to replace probably with HJ6 and HJ3.
Mixed nuts1 was a little leggy for my taste. As a tent grower I need bushier plants.
It hurts...I feel almost like I'm putting down a pet, I mean not that extreme, but still. I hate killing plants that I've been doting on for 5 weeks, but space is limited.
The 3x3 now has the 36 clones and the 8x4 has other 12 vegging for a week or two. by then I should have some rooted clones ready to go into a coco mix and veg.
3x3 is a little small for the timing cycle. I may have cloned too early and I may run into the over crowding issue again.
My lights and buckets from my previous flower run are in the 8x4
It's a mars hydro 1000w co2 expandable light, 2 mars hydro sp250s, and hydro farm buckets. I have a 55 gal res and 13 gal smart bucket. 2 feedings a day and the light is at 50 pct.
I repotted up to 3 gal containers to give the roots some room. I find giving them a fresh pot right before flower is great for overall health. I plan on bushing these out for about 10 days. I hope I can fill up this canopy a little bit. No screen planned, just lst.
also, if you're deciding on an aç infinity tent or a spider farmer tent....ac all the way. Far superior build quality and the side access on the spider farmer tent is on the back wall.....where the tent sits against a wall....useless. The ac has correct orientation. They're usually the same price so go with ac infinity.
PXL_20230312_193231814.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230312_193213637.MP.jpg
PXL_20230312_182137518.PORTRAIT.jpg

Latest posts

Back