Hella Jelly grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What day do you flip your clones usually?
As soon as the flower tent is ready I assume?

So you don't keep mother's you just keep cloning your keepers, that's dope....so number 9 was the winner of the hella jelly's? You got the other clones from another source? Are 9, 10 and 7 the only clones you kept of hella jelly? Then you went and found more to fill out this run?

About a week after putting them in the flower tent and lst them flat

As soon as the flower tent is ready I assume?

So you don't keep mother's you just keep cloning your keepers, that's dope....so number 9 was the winner of the hella jelly's? You got the other clones from another source? Are 9, 10 and 7 the only clones you kept of hella jelly? Then you went and found more to fill out this run?
No all the clones except chimera was seed that I popped. The blue og has 3 clones about to flip to flower. But yeah 9 was a clear winner both with vigor, terps, and yeild/bud to leaf ratio

Day 57
Finishing up well. Man crack and blue og won't get to finish out I'm afraid. The 60 day limit is almost here. I have my guy @boo to lend his harvest expertise as well. I plan on the axe falling Friday afternoon. This has been an amazing run, one of my favorites. I'm happy that I have found a keeper in those 12 seeds. I could've kept several of them actually. Humbolt seed co has a really stable genetic line and most of the plants grew exactly the same, all are frosty, sweet, and chunky but

9 was special.

No all the clones except chimera was seed that I popped. The blue og has 3 clones about to flip to flower. But yeah 9 was a clear winner both with vigor, terps, and yeild/bud to leaf ratio
Dope...so moving forward, your going to keep cloning number 9, and maybe the chimera 3? The rest, of the clones, this will be their final run? Is the chimera 3 a special cut where did you get it?

Sorry for inquisition lol....just trying to put together a plan for myself!

This is Cindy (Lopper). She will be used time after time, but hey, girls just wanna have fun
16849367376533893558468169763611.jpg

Dope...so moving forward, your going to keep cloning number 9, and maybe the chimera 3? The rest, of the clones, this will be their final run? Is the chimera 3 a special cut where did you get it?

Sorry for inquisition lol....just trying to put together a plan for myself!
Yeah 9 is going to continue on as a perpetual clone/harvest.... hopefully. Failure point is if something happens and I lose my clones, it's gone for good. That chimera that @gmo grew really was special. The cut was a lucky get, won't implicate anyone but Got it from a forum member.

HARVESTED
all down and hanging. I ran out of drying rack room and my bowl trimmer handle broke with 3 plants left. So 3 out of the 10 remaining plants were just hung up and will be dry trimmed. I have to get a new handle from ac infinity.
The 3x3 clone batch moves to the 8x4. 12 plants in there I plan to give up to 2 weeks of vegging and lst to flatten out the canopy. Most of the hella jelly are on the left side under the spider farmer. The other clones are under the mars 1k. All light is at 50 percent and at 12 inches. 18/6.
I switched out the flower res for veg nutes and set for 3 floods/24hr. Ec is 2.2 which might be high, but even at 50 pct light it's way more intense. I'm guessing all this airflow and light will allow a higher ec. Resulting in bushy growth hopefully.
With @boo spinning salad, we got 10 plants down and mostly trimmed in about 3 hrs. I'm guessing the dry weight at 55 to 65 oz of top quality nugs. Probably 20oz of sugar trim/larf. There really wasn't too much popcorn at all. Thanks again boo.
So this journal has one flower cycle left before I start the blueberry muffins and banana sapphire run. That will also have the keeper clones from this run. I'm happy with results and I'm happy I have such a strong showing that actually selecting the keeper phenos was somewhat difficult. It was a coin flip in the end, because I was only keeping one. 9 was a yielder though, almost 8oz if I had to guess. That wins the tie breaker.
PXL_20230526_144815084.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230526_221514218.MP.jpg
PXL_20230526_221526667.MP.jpg
PXL_20230527_112936013.MP.jpg
PXL_20230527_112941623.MP.jpg
PXL_20230527_112959669.MP.jpg
PXL_20230527_113052528.MP.jpg
PXL_20230527_113115109.MP.jpg

How did you manage to break the handle on your spinner?

Heyo lesso amazing job ! Got a question about that spinner. You can still make some hash out of that trim right? I think i will buy one too , last time i spent about 16 hours of trimming, my back is still in pain 😂

Heyo lesso amazing job ! Got a question about that spinner. You can still make some hash out of that trim right? I think i will buy one too , last time i spent about 16 hours of trimming, my back is still in pain 😂
I love mine.

That’s the one we used, where the flat handle fastens to the vertical shaft is where the unit failed…we macgivered it but it needs to be welded…

Makes amazing hash. Or just cure it and smoke

Latest posts

Back