Hella Jelly grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I see any I'll check it out. @boo is bring some stuff as well. I think I've got it gone. The big side is getting cluttered over the last few days so I need to defoliate to get the air moving

Boo May have Oxidate , I know he has used it in the past

that florida humidity has to be a royal pain in the arse

If I see any I'll check it out. @boo is bring some stuff as well. I think I've got it gone. The big side is getting cluttered over the last few days so I need to defoliate to get the air moving
I am thinking Sunday will be the day I drag my bones over there. I’ve got three different products that will take care of the p.m. as long as it’s not in flower and I will bring all three… I would highly recommend us dragging everything out of the tent, and then completely saturating the plants before returning them…

How high was your rh and for how long to get the pm? I'm having issues with humidity now not sure even what to do...

Mystery Made. 😎🤘💪
They look soooo happy.
Smoke report tomorrow

How high was your rh and for how long to get the pm? I'm having issues with humidity now not sure even what to do...
You may very well have p.m. now and not even know it. I found a dehumidifier pulled 2 1/2 gallons a day out of my flower room. If you do come across it, make sure you take care of it and veg because once you get it in flour, it’s difficult to deal with. My relative humidity was around 60 to 65% but I still lost every plant I had when they hit six weeks in flower. And for the first time in 23 years, I don’t have a cannabis plant on my property.

I am thinking Sunday will be the day I drag my bones over there. I’ve got three different products that will take care of the p.m. as long as it’s not in flower and I will bring all three… I would highly recommend us dragging everything out of the tent, and then completely saturating the plants before returning them…
Yeah. I'll defoliate before as well. It needs done but that will also give the pm less spots to hide.

My rh wasn't really that high, but I stuffed my veg tent so bad I had no airflow

Yeah. I'll defoliate before as well. It needs done but that will also give the pm less spots to hide.
When you defoliate make sure to completely isolate all the leaves to come off the plants. When we spray we have to do a complete 360° application on every surface.

I stripped the down pretty hard and hit them with peroxide. I did see some pm not much but too much

Be careful with the lights, peroxide burn will result in nasty fan leaves or worse

Clones of banana bomb, hella jelly 9, 7, 10 and chimera
Starting to pistol up and banana bomb is stacking very well. Should be some chunkers
PXL_20230620_101635663.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230620_101540307.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230620_101533196.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230620_101537211.PORTRAIT.jpg

You may very well have p.m. now and not even know it. I found a dehumidifier pulled 2 1/2 gallons a day out of my flower room. If you do come across it, make sure you take care of it and veg because once you get it in flour, it’s difficult to deal with. My relative humidity was around 60 to 65% but I still lost every plant I had when they hit six weeks in flower. And for the first time in 23 years, I don’t have a cannabis plant on my property.
Don't know why I'm just seeing this....

So you have a room not a tent? I've tried putting a dehumidifier in there but it gets too hot. Maybe I could rig something up to the dehumidifier so it blows the hot air out of the tent through a vent...I can't get my rh below 58 but I have a ton of air movement...vpd steady around 1.1-1.2...cant really get it any higher than that...I def don't have any pm.

Idk how you turn it around so fast less! Super impressive.

Latest posts

Back