HELLLLP early problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grownincali420

Reaction score
ok..couple days going now on my clones (white widow by the way) and i ran into 2 problems.. the most minor is my yellowing leaves.the first pics are of the discolorations

09-06-07_0248.jpg

09-06-07_0247.jpg

now...

these pics are all the same plant..when i put it in, she was rather droopy and sick. she's picked herself up for the most part, except for this one leaf brance that still hangs, looks dead(or dying) and the stem is bent, snapped over actually, and i want to know would it be best to leave it and hope it heals itself and doesnt screw up the rest of the plant..or.. do i cut the sick branch and let the rest of it thrive? theres new growth on her so i know she's hanging on...but hope seems lost for the little branch.. heres a few shots..hopefully you can see the brach/leaf im talking about.i just dont know if ill stress her out more keeping that branch or cutting it

09-06-07_0249.jpg

09-06-07_0245.jpg

09-06-07_02491.jpg

all the other 16 look good, a little bit of yellow on 2 others, but nothing to write home about

Looks like burn to me. What's your ph ? Are you feeding them any nutes yet ?

First pic looks like one of mine that had been infected with aphids, all blotchy.

Just a few ideas ... Peace

I'd just pull that leaf off if it's snapped

all the other 16 look good, a little bit of yellow on 2 others, but nothing to write home about
if only one out of 17 seems to be failing, your success rate is right up there with the best of them.

Latest posts

Back