Hellllppppppp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mslady_1983

Reaction score
My plants fan leaves are curling up at the tips. What should I do

Relax! Then do some reading and looking in the sick plants and problems section. Most likely nute burn or pH issues. But "curly leaves" is pretty general. Some pics of the plants and their environment would be extremely helpful.

General consensus I've read on this topic is overnuting, but without pics ?

could be a few things..over feeding comes to mind as well as heat stress...whats the temps and what and how much are you feeding

take care and be safe

Yeah that smoke :) typically if the leaves are curling upwards at the tips, that would be heat stress. Curling downwards would be overnuted. Curling or twisting along the length of the leaf or at the margins can be heat stress, too dry or magnesium deficiency. Post us a pic of the overall plant and one that is a closer shot of the leaf curl. Tell us your grow specs, lights, lumens, grow medium, ph if checked, nutes and regamin, watering, temps, ventilation and size of grow space. Any one or more of these can cause a myriad of problems.

Superthrive water and roots organic move away from the light. As plant gets bigger. Clip the curled leaves AFTER YOUR NEW GROWTH COMES IN. when I bought my clones my leaves was curling. I just let it grow and added these products and picked of the ugly leaves. DONT YANK ALL THE LEAVES OFF AT ONCE. DO ONE A DAY OR SOMETHING. HOPE YOUR PLANTS RECOVER SOOOON

Thanks everyone can't take pics now but will research some conclusions thanks

That's really interesting HP I didn't realize there were so many different types and reasons. Without that little piece of advice I would have been generalizing leaf curl and treat it for overnuting for a long time I'm sure. Thanks

HabitualConcepts said:
That's really interesting HP I didn't realize there were so many different types and reasons. Without that little piece of advice I would have been generalizing leaf curl and treat it for overnuting for a long time I'm sure. Thanks
yep gotta take time to get to know your girls.

Is this soiless or dirt? im soiless and leaf curling problems arise alot due to ph issues, not enough air bubbles is the culprit more often then not.

Latest posts

Back