Hello again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exarmy

Reaction score
I really dislike Facebook. So I’ve been asked by friends to document this.

I’ve been growing for 13 years on and off at times. but at my biggest I was the head grower for 4 shops in Colorado Springs as well as my own 14,000w flower home grow. At that time I was averaging 120hrs a week at work. And basically killed myself for not a lot other than knowledge. I had some family issues I had to take care. I am also disabled vet with a tbi. I use it for my grand mall seizures and ptsd
I am now currently the owner of ***************** I have all lic and approvals from the state and we are off and running. It’s been a legistical nightmare personally I am a stay at home Dad trying to build a buisness and have my wife come work for me. But we still need her money right this second boooooooooo. Any ways what am I up to now. Is build 3 20x50 greenhouses. Supplemental lighting, light dep, heaters, geo thermal cooling, and recycled hot air off our veg shipping containers.

But I’ll start a thread for all that I wanted to say hello and hey watch this from Oklahoma

Attachments

• 0D84776B-DA2E-4E32-AB75-73884CCB734D.jpeg
    0D84776B-DA2E-4E32-AB75-73884CCB734D.jpeg
    78.8 KB · Views: 37
Last edited by a moderator:
You DO mean business! Can't wait to hear and hopefully see from a big time legal grower, just hope you find time to post. How many different strains and what are your favorites?

Welcome...back I guess judging by your join date and post count.

Latest posts

Back