Hello Again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiredtony

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'd like to reintroduce myself after a layoff due to illness. I'm Tony..from England and now living in Thailand for the last 20 years. And guess what, they just legalized weed here. Well kind of, it's a kind of grey area. But who cares! Who have 'dispensaries' with imported bud and everyone's growing.
I have a 3x3 in an aircon room at 26 degrees. Thats about as cold as it gets in Thailand during the night and with daytime temperatures at 35 and humidity 90+ the air con is a must.
AT the moment Im using a 150w marshydro at 18" and have a couple of plants. This is where i need advice...I have used LST and have 12 branches on the Northern lights and 20+ on the other plant (I bought 2 Northern lights seeds!) They are 7 weeks on a 20/4 cycle and I feed Fox farm every 3 days and ph 6.7 with molasses the other times. I intend to get a 300w light so i can fill the tent, how much longer should I veg?
PS The lights have only been on an hour, maybe i should have waited.
16854.jpg
16855.jpg

16853.jpg

Hey TT your plants are off to a good start. I would fill that net with bud sites before turning on flower.
also you feed nutes every three days? I don’t see nute burn so I guess that’s ok but seems excessive. I give my girls plain water now and then and I don’t use molasses until flower. Looking forward to watching your Thailand grow. 😊

Thanks! They've been pruned back so much.. just wait 3 or 4 days and those bud sights will be huge. Im thinking 20 and 12 big sights only is ok. I cut off all the side shoots so the ends go as savage as possible.
The light is as intense as possible in a 2x2 ft area so the nutes seem to get used. I just upped to a whole dose from 50%.

I would keep training it and fill out the net. You keep guiding that and topping it and it'll fill out the net easily. I do a lot of high stress training and Topping, to me it looks like at this point I would let it fill out and ease off on the defoliation. The plant needs those leaves. On this grow I have going now I did not get the chance to defoliate like a did before and I think the plants did much better off because of it.
You could probably put that light closer also, you're not going to hurt them with 150 watt LED light. I say that with 98.2‰ certainly because I have run 600 true watts of LEDs at about 10 in from my plants and it didn't hurt them at all.
If those are photos and you have time you could put a cola in every single Square 😉

hello tiredtony and welcome back

i hope your recovery is 100%

lots of experienced growers here to lend you a hand

say , are any of the dispensaries selling Thai Stick or Chocolate Thai!

also , study this chart for future reference

0B199D80-4E6F-49BA-8795-FC014B3056AB.png

hello tiredtony and welcome back

i hope your recovery is 100%

lots of experienced growers here to lend you a hand

say , are any of the dispensaries selling Thai Stick or Chocolate Thai!

also , study this chart for future reference

View attachment 310984
I remember Thai Stick from way back when. Your comment reminded me of it and i just red this article not what I remember it looking like but interesting enough to make a few for a special occasion.
https://honestmarijuana.com/thai-sticks/

Looks like a good Christmas party project. Might take some practice but I can roll a Pretty tite Marley so maybe if I catch a good buzz first of that dosidos stuff, I might have the patience to make a few. Maybe I would skip the bury in the ground part tho…I guess it would depend on how buzzed I was…🤣

Well you didn't last long. Might wanna get to know ppl next time before you start running your mouth moron. We joke around with each other asshat.
See ya.

Last edited:
Welcome Tony. You gotta learn to be careful what advice you listen to here. Some have trouble growing marijuana so they have turned to comedy. Have fun and good luck.
Nobody is having trouble growing weed here anymore because we all use CalMag. 😁

Latest posts

Back