Hello Again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i was gonna call you a funny fker,,, but i might hurt Tiredtonys feelings. OH wait,,he isnt here anymore,,Whoops :angiesfavorite:

I'm guessing he shouldn't be posting at 3 am talking shit. Im still trying to figure out how Joe got his tongue up his own ass. :vampire:

I remember Thai Stick from way back when. Your comment reminded me of it and i just red this article not what I remember it looking like but interesting enough to make a few for a special occasion.
https://honestmarijuana.com/thai-sticks/
This is really interesting, I've heard of Thai sticks but never knew exactly what they were. They would make excellent Christmas gifts, maybe next year. I really like the idea of burying them in the ground. Go figure that idea would come from an Eastern country, their food culture has a lot of examples of burying things to age or preserve them.

This is really interesting, I've heard of Thai sticks but never knew exactly what they were. They would make excellent Christmas gifts, maybe next year. I really like the idea of burying them in the ground. Go figure that idea would come from an Eastern country, their food culture has a lot of examples of burying things to age or preserve them.
Yes, Don’t they bury eggs too And dig them up months later and eat them?
im gonna give the Thai sticks a try for Christmas time. Like you said they would make a great gift. I would love to get one for sure 😊

Yes, Don’t they bury eggs too And dig them up months later and eat them?
im gonna give the Thai sticks a try for Christmas time. Like you said they would make a great gift. I would love to get one for sure 😊
Yes, it's called a century egg. If you think about it Thai sticks are just cannabis cigars.
Screenshot_20221016-090746_Google.jpg

Yes, it's called a century egg. If you think about it Thai sticks are just cannabis cigars. View attachment 311171
I remember getting real thai stick many yrs ago back in the early 70's and they came If memory serves me 5 to a package
They were not very big and did not look like much . It was weed all tied up to a thin stick that form the middle of it, and the rest was super sticky weed tie and wrapped with a tiny black string that you unwrapped to use the weed.
I always remember it as some of the best weed I every smoked back then.
One good hit and you felt it

I remember getting real thai stick many yrs ago back in the early 70's and they came If memory serves me 5 to a package
They were not very big and did not look like much . It was weed all tied up to a thin stick that form the middle of it, and the rest was super sticky weed tie and wrapped with a tiny black string that you unwrapped to use the weed.
I always remember it as some of the best weed I every smoked back then.
One good hit and you felt it
Yes me too never just fired up the whole thing but it was good weed for sure. I see now they have a gadget that makes them a lot easier than my old school way. There are many ways to make the tho. I’m gonna try a different way today to compare…

Yes me too never just fired up the whole thing but it was good weed for sure. I see now they have a gadget that makes them a lot easier than my old school way. There are many ways to make the tho. I’m gonna try a different way today to compare…
Yes it was fine
I never remember them being able to smoke like a cigar
but we never had a lot of them , they were not cheap

The Thai sticks I had back in the early 80’s were not cigars or even wrapped up in fan leaves. They were just compressed buds around a thin stick with a thin hemp filament binding them to the stick. I made some sticks for my sons when I grew a Thai strain. They were a hit.
72C5EB76-F5D5-4F4C-82FE-53E53C484DEA.jpeg

Welcome Tony. You gotta learn to be careful what advice you listen to here. Some have trouble growing marijuana so they have turned to comedy. Have fun and good luck.
I thought you said "Have fun?"

Latest posts

Back