Hello All - New guy here who feels a little left out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Intuitive Philosopher

DeepInhaler/DeepThinker
Reaction score
Hi All. I'm excited to see so many growers on here. Hopefully all of you will help to keep prices from going to crazy. I had my own garden at one time and maybe will again sometime in the future. HOwever, being a family man now in a pretty conservative state, I'lll probably wait for awhile.
So for now, I will just have to rely on your types to help my types out. Anyhow, great forum and I wish everyone the best!
BTW, I can't find my MOM, has anyone seen her???? ;)
Please, help. Please!!!!

Welcome to MP, your mom just left. Sorry you missed her she did not say where she was going.

SmokinMom is here often, I'm sure you'll see her soon. If you're in a hurry, best place to find her is the Female Growers Group thread.

Welcome!

Thanks for the welcome Motor and thanks for help Art.

For what its worth, I would much rather be here educating myself than trying to find my MOM...

Anyhow, thanks again and god bless.

Hi there and welcome to MP. This is a great place to learn/share your knowledge of growing mj. It's too bad to hear that you can't start a little garden of your very own. Maybe someday in the near future, things will change... We will see. Anyways, I hope to see you around the forums sometime in the near future. Until then, take care and be safe.

Welcome to mp intuitive philosopher ! You are right this is a great place ! If you find ya MOM can you ask her if its possible that you could have a brother because i'm up for adoption and i want to get out of this welfare home ! P.S I can cook eggs... and i promise i won't play with your toys !

Thanks Purple, I'll let her know and keep that in mind! So far, it seems as though she isn't here...

It just stinks, cuz I have no problem paying rent...and I even pay with cash!!!!

God, this has been the driest summer ever...

Yo Ho Intuitive Philosopher,

Welcome friend, We do so hope that you will get pleasure from all the reading here. Do peruse the site rules, you will find them easy and few. We don't allow the discussion of purchasing or selling here, and I'm sure that you will notice how it's worded in the rules.
Don't be thrown off, we just follow the rules so this site stays benign, and it helps keep out the rif/raf you know ?

We highly recommend that you pull up a comfy chair, chillax, and take a load off, Oh-yeah, before I bogart this thing

Here hold this--->:48:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

Thanks for the friendly hello's everyone. Great board with alot of info. Will come in handy if/when I decide to turn my lights back on!

I know about the family thing. My growing hobby stopped for 18 years and I was very very very discreet about use.
Oh well, Hiatus means you can gather information..

:joint: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!!! :joint:

Gb

Welcome to MP brother ! shoot I thought you'd been here the whole time ?
guess now everyone will know how stoned I usually am.... hmmm

Latest posts

Back