Hello all some advice please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preflowers are normal in veg. I would suggest you put your lights on 24 hours instead of 18/6. Marijuana doesn't need a dark period in veg. It makes them stretch.

Lovely way you are training. Green mojo for the grow!

Yeah I had them under 24hr in veg when I was using cfl then 18-6 when changed to duel spec hps 600watt the costs a bit much on a 24hr cycle for me will the plant be ok to continue to veg with these pre flowers as I haven't finished training yet

Yes. It won't grow to its full potential but it will be ok.

Why will it not get to it's full potential ? How can I sort this for next time ? Thanks for the help :)

Because it is stretched and has not so many leaves and hasn't been under the right lights. It hasn't been pruned correctly to help with the stretch, but these are all things you learn with your first grow.

Get a T5 to veg 24 hours a day. read all you can about growing. Let us know what you need help with. green mojo to you.

I am following a technique called main lining/manifolding and this is not my 1st grow but 1st time trying this technique I normally just top and super crop the shizzle out of what I'm growing then flip and seems to do me ok with 5-6oz dry weight per plant from 8 plants in a 2.4x1.2 space with 2 x 600 watt hps and apologies for my spelling in advance :) peace

Than the rest that are in veg* I meant to say not flower my bad :)

Hazey
Is it really warm in there? I see leaves that are curling. When my plants do that it is because the temp is to high. It might be part of that training. First time I've seen it. This is just something I see.

:yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat:^^^^. They don't look that happy.

hey man your plants look fine to me---if they were mine---i'd be looking for a larger pot and some high nitrogen soil amendment like alfalfa meal or fish emulsion---they can take a bit of abuse---you are on the right track

DONT USE THIS SITE JUST BEEN RAIDED BY POLICE BEEN DOING FOR YEARS ONLY NEW THING IV DONE IS SIGN ON THIS SIGHT ! Peace out and good luck very 1

There is prly another reason you got raided Hazey...been on here for 7+ years as have many others

Oh my word, if you got busted, I am sorry, but it is not because MP has been "raided by the police". Do you even understand how law enforcement works?

My first thought was to just delete this post, but I decided that I want to assure newcomers that this poster did NOT get busted because he posted here. The server is not even located in the US. Law enforcement is pretty much a local thing. They still need probable cause. Not sure how a server gets raided...but just raiding the server would do little good. You then need to be able to connect user names and e-mail addresses to real people. So, I guess that would mean raiding yahoo, gmail, etc, etc. There are over 3/4 of a million law enforcement officers in the US. There are about 18,000 different state and local police departments. And somehow, Hazey's local law enforcement just happens to be the one that has somehow "raided" the server and something out of all the members has made them look at him specifically and now he is busted? This is not the way people get busted...I wonder if we have an old disgruntled member trying to cause problems.....

And if he had actually "been doing this for years", he would have realized that preflowers under 18/6 vegging light is common, happening more times than not.

You read it wrong THG. :) He's saying, he was just raided and is blaming this site ( "sight" )

Sorry to hear you were raided. Rough :(
Wasn't MP though

You read it wrong THG. :) He's saying, he was just raided and is blaming this site ( "sight" )

Sorry to hear you were raided. Rough :(
Wasn't MP though

Most likely breaking rule #1 is the cause of his sorrow..........rule #1 Tell No One!

Latest posts

Back