Hello all!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2qwic2c

Hello all

It's great to join this community I hope I can be a useful asset...although I am fairly new to smoking weed (about 3 Months now). I am planning to start growing my own stuff :)...

I do have a question that I hope someone can answer. Everytime I am hanging out with friends and we hit the bowl or roll a joint(something I havent mastered yet lol). When I get fairly high I start to passout until it gets to the point that I have to sit down before falling down. My question is how can I keep myself awake while still taking part in all the fun ;)

If your new at smokin, then that might pass. Take lighter hits maybe??
Anyways...Welcome to the forum dude, look forward to seein ya around.

Welcome to the forums..
I'd say take smaller hits, after you hit the joint/pipe, inhale a bit of air after the smoke and hold that in. Works for me ;)

Hi and welcome to MP :D If it makes you feel any better I've been smoking weed for over 20 years and I still can't roll a decent joint. See ya' around

Yeah joints aren't too fun to roll. Do like everyone said and try to get some good ol' Oxygen in your lungs inbetween smaller hits.

Latest posts

Back