Hello All

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AeroTX

Hello all, I am new member, but I have been reading these forums for a month or so. Thanks to some of your posts, Hick, and Ganja Gujru I am harvesting today, and I actually have an idea what to do! I can't wait, it's my first crop, and the second just started their budding phase (gotta love those clones!).

Hey Aero, glad to hear you decided to join up. Good luck with the harvest!

Welcome to MP. Hope to see ya around the forum.

nice to meet ya and looking forward to seeing some pics ;)

AeroTX said:
Hello all, I am new member, but I have been reading these forums for a month or so. Thanks to some of your posts, Hick, and Ganja Gujru I am harvesting today, and I actually have an idea what to do! I can't wait, it's my first crop, and the second just started their budding phase (gotta love those clones!).

wow, you joined in july and you are already a senior member!
and you've actually started three whole threads! amazing!

considering it was 2 months ago, i would hazard a guess that its finished. dont you have sumthin better to do? like stand in traffic in a bulleye costume. welcome aerotx - some1 left the padded cell unlocked again

Nothin' better to do than sit around digging up old threads and talkin' smack to people that actually contribute...

hey dude, still like ta see the ole threads come alive. so for history sake:

"Dude welcome to the forum..look forward to seein ya around". ;) LOL

Wow, you live a meaningless life. I hate saying this about anyone because I try and recognize every being a source of knowledge and wisdom and power, but I can see now that you are a waste of skin. Do you know how many others don't start threads. I am not here to start threads. I am here to learn from these people that I have been following for so long. I read for many months before joining. You come here and are a problem from the get go. All you do is start controversy, and if that is what you are trying to do, you are wasting your time. I am not going to let a worthless individual upset me on an online forum. Go waste someone elses time. look at your posts and how quickley you accumulated them. You have almost caught up with me with 2 months less than what I accumulated in. Mine are all question and answer, not my name and my history and my religion that no one cares about seeing how this is a MARIJUANA FORUM. You are close enough to getting banned anyway. Harest is great, but I don't trust posting my stuff online. If you are questioning me on if I grow or not, I do. I have some buds right now that look like donkey dicks, but my point is that all I have to do is describe a problem and someone types the solution. Why show when I am so paranoid? I have a life to live, and a wife to love. Whereas you do not havev either, obviously. Why should I show YOU my babies?

AeroTX said:
Wow, you live a meaningless life. I hate saying this about anyone because I try and recognize every being a source of knowledge and wisdom and power, but I can see now that you are a waste of skin. Do you know how many others don't start threads. I am not here to start threads. I am here to learn from these people that I have been following for so long. I read for many months before joining. You come here and are a problem from the get go. All you do is start controversy, and if that is what you are trying to do, you are wasting your time. I am not going to let a worthless individual upset me on an online forum. Go waste someone elses time. look at your posts and how quickley you accumulated them. You have almost caught up with me with 2 months less than what I accumulated in. Mine are all question and answer, not my name and my history and my religion that no one cares about seeing how this is a MARIJUANA FORUM. You are close enough to getting banned anyway. Harest is great, but I don't trust posting my stuff online. If you are questioning me on if I grow or not, I do. I have some buds right now that look like donkey dicks, but my point is that all I have to do is describe a problem and someone types the solution. Why show when I am so paranoid? I have a life to live, and a wife to love. Whereas you do not havev either, obviously. Why should I show YOU my babies?

Dude, I didn't mean anything by my post, just seen an old post pop up. Hope that wasn't directed at me dude.

Mutt said:
Dude, I didn't mean anything by my post, just seen an old post pop up. Hope that wasn't directed at me dude.

LOL. Mutt, not to worry. I guarantee that was not directed at you.

Hi Aero, and welcome again. I don't care if you're new or not. You're still my bud. :)

mutt, check the posters - do you really think it would be you? darn bud, i dont see no red ribbon under yer name.

yeah, man, I wouldn't say something rude to someone that has been nothing but nice to me, don't worry. I just can't stand people like seattle. Really, I have no idea why he is here or alive other than tro stir up trouble where there is none. He is a jerk, and that is what he will remain.

ever occur to you that he may be a bored d.e.a. agent? they do hire physco's.

yes, but I didn't want to take the time to type that. No one is as extreme as he is unless there is some sort of trauma or they are feds trying to get pics. Forget that! I trust NO ONE.

Latest posts

Back