Hello all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ebbandslow619

Reaction score
Kinda skipped this part and went straight to asking questions but figured I'd pop in and say hey. I already appreciate the help I'm getting and look forward to learning a lot! Here's a little backstory on why I'm here. I'm now 24yo and developed a bit of a drinking problem when I turned 18, come June 2016 I had my first hospital stay for about a week due to pancreatitis... Fast forward to now, I've had seven or eight more stays in the hospital since, why you may ask? Because I'm an alcoholic obviously. . It's chronic pancreatitis now and I recently took tests to confirm it's also autoimmune so I'm in pain 24/7 which sucks but I'm actually not doing this endeavor for any pain relief. Marijuana unfortunately can't really touch chronic pain for me at least. Smoking actually makes the symptoms worse and I have pretty bad anxiety that I can probably attribute to being constantly high since I was 14, that if I don't smoke I'm a mess lol. So I intend to consume it rather than smoke it :)

Go to the light, the pot light, it is wonderful medicine or not. I had pancreatitis once from some meds i was taking. it is horrible and dangerous. I am glad you have stopped drinking. I make a tincture and oil for lots of different problems, you may find a strain that you find helps with pain. Time to get healthy. Let us know how we can help. Glad you are here Ebb.

Hey there Ebb...glad you found your way here...we also have a few here that have quit the drinking thing in favor of our fine herb...so your starting a water garden right...can’t help much with that as the only time I did, I killed my plants but there are water farmers here bouts to help...don’t hesitate to ask questions...cheers to ya...

Thanks guys, and yep giving the ol' hydro a shot. Sorry to hear you've been through it also Bud, it's no joke pretty serious stuff. Two of those visits we're spent in the ICU due to infection, it will for sure kill ya.

Welcome Ebb

I wish you all the best on your journey to feeling better. You have taken your first steps to a better life and I know we are all pulling for you.

It is great that you have joined us! :D

Latest posts

Back