Hello All!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mary Jane

Reaction score
Hello all! My name is Mary Jane, I'm 56 years young and I live on the west coast. I'm newly divorced from an abusive, political name loving barbarian of a man that it took me too many years to get away from. If there are any women reading this who are living in a relationship that is abusive in any way, get out today, right now!
I had a very busy lifestyle between my job and making up for some lost time in my life before this craziness descended upon us. I still stay very busy though what with working many hours per day from home and getting even more involved with yoga and other forms of exercise. I also try to stay in touch with my children every day through video chat.
So I may not be the most active member here but, I've been telling myself that I would try getting involved in one of these forums since I very much enjoy cannabis and have even tried my hand at growing some a few times and I think I did OK!
I look forward to trying to get to know some of you when I can make time and I hope you are all staying safe during this terrifying time in our lives.

Ladies !-- Welcome to MP !-- I can't dance but I can grow dahell out the Dank !-- If U want to hang out with the mature crowd come see us at The Home of The Old Farts Club in the coffee table section !-- This is how we roll !
20200328_140744.jpg

Welcome Mary Jane. A few tips to posting on a cannabis site. Don't use real name, picture, or overshare personal info too soon. This is an open forum and cops come here all the time trying to get info on anybody they can. With that said, over sharing is a giant red flag that cops use to gain peoples' trust. It doesn't work well with me, lol. Maybe a statement about growing cannabis would be more appropriate.

Welcome to MP and congratulations on getting out of your abusive relationship--I know that can be hard. And kudos to you for keeping busy with positive things!

I also very much enjoy cannabis. So much so that I moved from Idaho to Oregon about 4 years ago (dang has it really been that long?). If you are on the west coast, you are in a legal state. You might want to think about a summer grow (now is the time to get those seeds in some soil and get them started).

We also look forward to getting to know you. However, umbra has given you good advise. If your avi is actually a pic of you, you may want to change it. Even with legality, there is danger in sharing too much about yourself, your life, and your grow, if you have one.

Umbra don't be that way !-- U know the truth gonna come out around here sooner or later !-- If I was the cops I would go after that dam peacock of an outlaw grower in Texas !- Gawd ! That guy piss me off

Welcome Mary Jane. A few tips to posting on a cannabis site. Don't use real name, picture, or overshare personal info too soon. This is an open forum and cops come here all the time trying to get info on anybody they can. With that said, over sharing is a giant red flag that cops use to gain peoples' trust. It doesn't work well with me, lol. Maybe a statement about growing cannabis would be more appropriate.

Welcome to MP and congratulations on getting out of your abusive relationship--I know that can be hard. And kudos to you for keeping busy with positive things!

I also very much enjoy cannabis. So much so that I moved from Idaho to Oregon about 4 years ago (dang has it really been that long?). If you are on the west coast, you are in a legal state. You might want to think about a summer grow (now is the time to get those seeds in some soil and get them started).

We also look forward to getting to know you. However, umbra has given you good advise. If your avi is actually a pic of you, you may want to change it. Even with legality, there is danger in sharing too much about yourself, your life, and your grow, if you have one.

Oops I'm sorry, my mistake. I thought an introduction post should...well...be an introduction to you all sharing a little about who I am. I really didn't think I was giving out any sensitive information there that could be used against me?
Umbra, is it? Interesting name. Are you saying you think I'm a police officer? Oh my. That's funny. I would really hate to come on as strong with you as you have with me but, you sound a bit controlling you way you've come across. It puts me in mind of the terrible relationship I finally got away from. Possibly you are of the same ilk as him?
I told you why I am here and I have nothing to hide nor am I afraid with putting up the small details about myself that I have.
Hemp Goddess I thank you for the kind words and yes, I'm thinking I may possibly try a couple plants outdoors this year. If not then I may grow a couple in my house where I can give them more love!
I wonder though if this is the place for me...on the one hand some have offered me a warm welcome...on the other not so much. I thought I may like it here, I especially love the name! Now I'm not so sure...
I do have to offer some other replies though...I think I need to make these shorter though!

Welcome to MP. Glad you got out of that abusive relationship. Nice to have you with us.

Hi MJ...Welcome to MP...looking forward to seeing you around the board.

But can you dance like me.:D
Welcome to MP.

Welcome. Do you plan on growing soon?

Welcome to the fun and games at MP.

I thought I was first on your dance card. Sounds like you're a typical male; fickle.:eek:

Ladies !-- Welcome to MP !-- I can't dance but I can grow dahell out the Dank !-- If U want to hang out with the mature crowd come see us at The Home of The Old Farts Club in the coffee table section !-- This is how we roll !View attachment 260405

Welcome to the best pot site around.

Maybe I've added too many quotes? Thank you Lewis and thank you to all for the warm welcome! Lesso? Am I seeing this right? Yes, I do plan to try growing a couple plants soon, maybe more. I'm not sure if I will get set to grow outside this year or if I will stay with growing inside where I can give them more love and attention for now. Autogrower if you are ever in my neighborhood we can discuss trying out some dance moves you portly little piggy! :p WoodsRat they do all seem a little alike, do they not? It would be nice to find a good man who doesn't have some sort of brain damage, wouldn't it? :rolleyes::p
Keef? Another interesting name... Gorgeous flowers! Bet they taste wonderful.

Mary Jane !- Now !-- U dealing with pot farmers here !- Paranoia is our friend sometimes !-- Cops --Rippers-- people try to take our **** if they think they can !- Couple at the OFC have went to jail for growing in the south !-- U should get some lights and set up an indoor grow -- Growing gets under your skin !-- Umbra there is a top notch breeder !- Turns a garage grow over 5 times a year !-- He's also a nice guy once U get to know him !-- Everyone who shows up here is suspect until we get them figured out - Most are who and what they say they are but we keep watch !- So don't get too bent out of shape it wasn't something to single U out or attack U !--

Brain damaged ?-- Got that covered ! - 20 years as a surgical assistant - came around a corner one day and slipped on a wet floor-- Tried to break the concrete floor with my face -- they bolted my face back together with 3 metal plates and a fist full of screws !--Traumatic Brain Injury !-- Several bulged disc in my neck !- PTSD from seeing too much blood guts and death for one lifetime !- --Turned me into a legal morphine junkie and threw me away !-- It almost kilt me but I survived cold turkey withdrawals and found another way !- I make my own medicine now despite the law !--I got no interest in trying to control anyone -- I'm lucky to be able to walk and talk at the same time !

Its okay Mary Jane,,i dont care if your a Cop,,ill still dance with you.
Cops need loven too. Dont pay attention to mean ole Umbra,,he is just mad cause he cant dance. And forget about Keef,,im guessing he will step on your toes.:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back