Hello All!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was only trying to keep things light hearted Stinkyattic. I meant no disrespect to you in any way.
And i have read plenty post on this board that has nothing to do with weed. Again i apologize if I pissed you off. I was just playing.
I have a beautiful Wife,,Kids and Grandchildren. I like to play around and laugh. I wont bother you anymore. Very sad people at this time cant try a laugh a little. Didnt know talking about dancing was so inappropriate.

Last edited by a moderator:
taking your plant inside and then outside is a sure ticket to bugs and other pathogens, not just for the plant but all plants in your house.

This plant was given to me. He was going to throw it away because he had no more room.
Not really a big deal,,and i have no plants inside. My Growroom was setup for winter. Cant use it in this Texas heat without air-conditioning. Which as soon as i can i will add to it where i can grow year round. Ihave grown outside before without any problems with bugs. Guess i was just lucky.

It's like this - This is a community of pot farmers -- We gather at the house of the moderators to hang out --that don't mean every word gonna be about weed ?- Weed grow slow--the conversation wanders but it always comes back to weed --Only thing for sure is if U piss the moderators off they kick U out they house !--

Totally agree. Most ppl that smoke weed are laid back and can laugh. Didnt know it was against the boards rules. Talking about dancing,,which was a freaking joke shouldn't be taken so harshly. I mean how the heck can we really dance thru the computer. Like i said i was just making light of what was going on,,never meant to upset Stinkyattic.

Mine neither undoubtedly. Maybe she will still help me when i get my growroom air conditioned and i have some questions about using LEDs. Ive always used T5s and HPS. Then again maybe she wont.:(
It really does bother me. Im not that kinda person.

The definition of patronize is to be kind or helpful to someone, but to talk to them as if they are inferior. An example of patronize is when someone speaks slowly to an older person who can hear perfectly well. To patronize is defined as to support someone or something.

Had to look that word Patronized up. Stop using big words,,takes me too long to look them up. And im still confused......Apologetic but confused. :D
And i would never think women are inferior to men,,,,besides,,my Wife whom is smarter then me,, would kick my ass.;)

Hey Tech !- How ya been ?-- Wasn't my fault this time - Yes I was here but I'm not even sure what happened ?-- I need to take myself back to the OFC and stay put !- Every time I come out here I end up in da middle of some **** !- Sometimes it's my fault - I know !- but -- I give up trouble making for lent !-- I'm start over y'all can do what U want -
Miss Woodsrat -- Nice to meet U !-- Welcome to MP !--and U too Mary Jane !
I'll be over at the OFC - Too much something out here ?--
Smoke some weed - take some more cannacaps for my sore back !-- Y'all be good dammit !-- What da deal is ?- Everybody got cabin fever and wanna fight !-- Except me !-
I'm like lost in some blues and dis here pipe !- I fight later !
Take care yourself there Tech !

Ok, you do you, girl. I was replying to woodsrat's incredibly rude and sexist post but since you brought it up...

Basically calling a member who has legitimate safety concerns a controlling abuser with no other context is NOT okay. That's not an accusation to throw out lightly, and I hope you of all people should understand that. It's the exact same heads up I recently gave a new male member with a very identifying name and avatar. This is NOT gendered advice. Going from "this person is giving me security lessons" to "this person must be an abuser" is not only missing a few rungs on the logic ladder, but missing the point entirely.

You ladies have fun with your grows; good luck and I'm sure you'll get plenty of help from your new fan club/dance tickets.

Toodleoo.

I didn't mean to imply abuser but I can see how it could've been taken that way and for that I apologize. I don't know what made me snap to such quick judgement, he's talked about his "spidey sense" with me, I suppose I kind of have that with him though I don't know why any more than why he would with me. My thinking at the time in making the comparison was more toward a possible shared political affiliation, those people always seem to rub me the wrong way...as I seem to be doing here...
As to the other, I'm not sure how I've offended you here, I was having a little fun because I like his picture, cute little "dancing" pig.

Having doubts about this being a good fit for me...

Thread cleaned up from some of the antagonistic back and forth.

I thought I was missing a big part of the conversation. Thank you for cleaning up some of the negativity, I'm not so sure about some that's still left behind though. :confused:

Since he already cleaned it up ?-- U know what pisses me off ?-- Growing weed down here in the capital of prohibition - Fighting off Crackheads and Tweakers !-- When I shoulda been scooped up and tucked away somewhere -- growing for the future by a group looking to cash in on the green wave coming to Texas !-- but No !- I'm down here in a Frickin mudhole growing in a trailer house that went 30 feet under water during Harvey - Do U know how hard it is providing a proper weed growing environment- In the midst of dis **** ?--That's OK !-- It would have been nice to have some help but ole brain damaged can pull this off alone - Just have to go about it different !- There's a future legal dispensary somewhere in Texas and I'm running the grow end of said facility !-- Dammit !-- Hide and watch !
OK !- Rants over !- but I'm still pissed off !

Id be pissed off too if i lived that close to Louisiana or Houston.:D

Latest posts

Back