Hello All

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gotime16

Reaction score
I just wanted to introduce myself, and let you all know a few things about myself.

I am from the midwest of the U.S. I actually joined the site to get some help on a grow that I am planning to start this week.

I have a case of O.C., and have been on a strict regimen of drugs to control this. I have taken about 10 different types of medicine, but either they don't help, or my system can't take it.

The great thing is that MJ helps! :p

I am tired of contacting dealers to get it, so why not turn one of my extra rooms into a little grow area. I figure that this is safer, less expensive(after everything is up and running), and I have busted my *** to get my career where it is. I am not going to screw this up by getting busted buying drugs from someone else.

Look for my grow forum to start in the next couple of days, and thanks for all the help that I know you all will give me.

Welcome aboard...You should find "everything" you need for information on getting started, cultivation, and harvesting your very own crop.
Lotsa' knowledgable folks around to fill in the blanks as they arise..
best o luck!!

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and look foward to your grow. See ya around. :smoke1:

Latest posts

Back