Hello and OMG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, as soon as I've I open my own legal dispensary I'll be looking at it that way 😉
Call your store
canna.jpg

Hey, I really love it! We do hope NM becomes legal recreationally, with all the money we're saving on electricity, we might be able to start our own, we'll see. A girl can dream, right?

I wouldn’t be surprised if I have those too. Thank you for your input. The pest world is crazy. Would you preemptively spray your plants at the beginning of flower for prevention of possible future pests? I hate spraying perfectly good plants, but hate responding retroactively even more!

Does anyone know of a good pest control cover/netting/cage type thing to put over autoflowers to prevent small bugs, especially thrips, spider mites, moths and caterpillars?!

She is a good friend and nice Lady that is why I get away with a lil jab now and then. Otherwise look out.................................
See the source image
I love feisty people! ❤️ Who loves ya baby? You do! I just found out Telly Savalas was born in 1922, died the day after his 72nd birthday and was Jennifer Anniston’s Godfather. I’m always learning something here!

These buds look like toast after the pest party over here. Is this what buds look like when they’ve been sucked dry? They don’t even look normal anymore. One of these pests seems to lay a tiny white egg on a short hair like structure off the stems or buds. I have so much going on over here I can barely tell anymore. Am I correct in assuming these are garbage at this point? Thank you all for being there for me during my low point!

Attachments

• 578E7E3F-D050-4B37-8420-39C9322D671E.jpeg
    578E7E3F-D050-4B37-8420-39C9322D671E.jpeg
    78.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 2A6A8843-404A-4A7B-B731-C65EB248CEE6.jpeg
    2A6A8843-404A-4A7B-B731-C65EB248CEE6.jpeg
    73.8 KB · Views: 9
They look like what is called popcorn buds just smaller buds that never had a chance to grow big
Thanks Roster. They’re not garbage then? They seem dry. I’ve got my pruning shears in my hand! The only reason I haven’t tossed it yet are the trichomes. How do I avoid these problems with autoflowers in the spring? If it were you would you bother with salvaging? All I need now are locusts!

Thanks Roster. They’re not garbage then? They seem dry. I’ve got my pruning shears in my hand! The only reason I haven’t tossed it yet are the trichomes. How do I avoid these problems with autoflowers in the spring? If it were you would you bother with salvaging? All I need now are locusts!
If they are infected with bugs I would say no but if they are just smaller sure trim and give em a smoke, sometimes the small ones can surprise you.
Motion of the Ocean remember ........................

Latest posts

Back