Hello Everybody

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Useless

Reaction score
Actually dropped in to try and catch ganjaguru. Mutual friend told me he was hanging around here so I wanted to drop a line.
"Shit ******* Howdy Ranger!"
Drop me a PM or something, ey' clart?

Nice site you have here folks.
A few pics for decoration for you.

The last garden
Pray_To_The_Gods_153.jpg

A cola of the Fruit Punch
Picture_006.jpg

A close up of some Comatose (Champagne x Somatose)
Harvest_011.jpg

Harvest_003.jpg

Well, nice site. Keep it growing folks!
Hope you like the pics.
Cheers!

dam looking good, welcome to the MP hope to see ya around.
later man

Welcome!!! What a way to catch our attention...HOT pics :eek: :D

smiley-linie-010.gif
to the forum. Hope to see ya around. Nice pics.
00000002.gif

Hey welcome to the forum. Lovely Pics. Yeah Ganja is round here somewhere. ;)

Welcome aboard "useless". !!! Pleased to have you

(This guy knows his stuff folks)

Whoa whoa whoa glad to hear from you amigo.

I saw you start posting @ gk again. I can't contact you there because sparky banned my ip.

I'll send you a PM in a few.

Btw, this is a nicer place to post than gk. We don't have the amt. of a-holes here that gk has (you know who I mean).

Mutt, Hick, GG, muchos gracias.
Thanks for the K+ to start things off here Mutt, too kind.
Hick - Do I know you from somewhere else? Are you HiCountry? (the mutual friend LOL) Either way, thanks for the kind words.
Ganja, you know me, I stay away from all the "dope-opera" drama queens. I like to stick to posts about the ganja. :) I surf sites to gain information for my personal benefit, and in turn I try to help those I can along the way. Can't really even go to political forums. I have some pretty radical viewpoints, but am a very logical person. Probably end up punching my monitor trying to explain to another blind partisan about autonomy and why our village idiot needs to go. LOL I had actually bailed on GK when it started getting really ugly, before you "left". I think Closetgrowth was just getting the boot. I stopped back in and now only post in the Advanced, Hydro and Hash sections. Once in a while when I am pretty piss drunk I'll wander into the Smokers Lounge and lay out some shit, but that's about it.
Did you ever determine if you had the real Trainwreck that grow? Last I talked to you it was in question.
Good to see you're still around and kicking my friend.
Here's a couple more pics for you folks...
Some BHO made from Mr. Nice Spice
Honey_011.jpg

Some "Budder" hash. Ultra refined BHO (by far the smoothest, purest and stoniest hash I have ever smoked) - Recipe courtesy of TUG aka The Unkown Grower -
Budder_Hash_005.jpg

A cola of the original Catpiss. That's a Liter bottle of Old Suffolk English Ale. Good Beer too! LOL
Harvest_030.jpg

This was the whole Catpiss plant. Done SOG style, only 6 days of veg prior to flower.
Harvest_022.jpg

Well I guess I'll post some shots in the apropriatte (sp.) forums and really check this place out.
Peace

Damn Useless your pics have always blown me away and continue to do so.

Made my eyes water looking at 'em it did.

That trainwreck in question got ripped off, along with another 25 or so plants about a few weeks from finishing, so I never knew for sure.

You're an asset to any site you grace with your presence; it'd be so cool if you stick around.

Great!!!! BHO. I will have a bunch of questions I will be asking in the future. That is some great lookin bud. Look forward to seein your posts. ;)

Whats up dude alsome plants and bud!!! Hope
to see you around and in chat belive I have already
talked to you!!!! WELCOME TO MARIJUANA PASSION
And Enjoy your smoke and the forum Peace

Welcome to MarP Useless! Did I hear you say advanced Hydroponics? Fantastic man! There is a shortage of experienced Hydro growers here. We need you man!

I've been growing with Hydro for the last 25 years man. You might have some tricks I haven't seen yet. I look forward to discussing it with you.

PM me anytime you want to yak about new adventures in Hydro.

May peace be all over you!

Well my goodness Useless...you sure know how to make an enterance , don't you? ;) You definitley have my attention! obviously your "greenthumb" has some experience, see ya around, especially if you keep posting pics like that!Oh yeah, I almost forgot...Welcome :D

Kindbud, Stoney and GreenDayGirl, Thank you for the welcomes.
KB - where from?
Stoney - anytime you would like to chat, let me know man. Been doing dro for about 5 years now. I am engineer so I get a kick out of designing and building rooms and fully automated systems. Have dabbled in almost all types of systems. Building a mini- KFB set-up now for 4-6 plants. Will see how that goes.
GDG - You couldn't hear the trumpets? LOL :)

Hi Useless

I'd Just like to say that you have some fine lookin' ladies by your side..
If I had ladies like that ?........ I'd never go out!!!
I'm newish to this site, but I gotta say, the more I look around, the more I feel at home.

Keep them pics rollin' man... the're damned cool

(P.S. just curious how you uploaded such cool pics - what with file limitations.... any info would be much appreciated)

your now humble slave

:rolleyes: The Skinmaster :rolleyes:

Wow! Sorry I missed your very impressive intro bro, must have been a bad week for me.

Definately lokking forward to see you growing and sharing. :) :ccc:

Yo Eman, hehe....that post was almost a year old man.

I wish I could say I've never done that.....You're killin me man!

Stoney Bud said:
Yo Eman, hehe....that post was almost a year old man.

I wish I could say I've never done that.....You're killin me man!

LOLOLOL...got me Stoney, :) was linked to it by pm and damn Jack Herer hybrid is really doing it's job this morning! Hahahahaha

Latest posts

Back