Hello everybody!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

novitius

Reaction score
I'm here to hopefully be an active part of your community! I have blue and green thumbs and I've been a life long enthusiast of cannabis. I love my herb. I kicked most of the pharm's to the curb and treat with mj now that my state has gone medical. Chronic pain, neuropathy , PTSD and depression all managed with concentrate. Rarely is flower alone enough to get me moving around. The blue thumb is helpful in treating PTSD and depression.
I'm happy to be here and look forward to getting to know the community here!

Welcome novitius!
Glad you found us! Lots of us here doing just like you.
I manage neuropothy, phantom pain from amputation along with a host of other old man maladies with out lovely plant.
Its just plain STUPID to have marijuana prohibition.
So, hang out, share your experiances, ask questions and above all have a good time.
Again Welcome!

Thank you all for the greetings!
Prohibition is definitely ** thegloman. Sorry, to hear about the pains.

Welcome novitius...glad you found us out here...we just sharing and learning about this herb...you been growing long? There is a great knowledge base here on MP...

Thanks Hollowpoint! I like the profile pic.
Thank you as well 2RedEyes! I'm glad I found y'all too! I have been growing for years on and off. Usually I just flower out 2 girls at a time and take a break. Fear kept me from doing much. I prefer hydro, mainly DWC, but this particular run I'm having a go at living organic soil. They aren't dead yet and they look pretty good.

I've been surfing around these forums and the knowledge here is what encouraged me to join. The collective attitude was also a major deciding factor and another reason I decided to join the forum, I can receive criticism!I try to learn from everything. There's no better way than to have a good group to chat with! So, so happy to finally be able to talk with people about my secret endeavors lol. We're medical where I'm at but there's no provision for cultivation. I try to be proactive about security. No one but my wife knows. She's not much for gardening so it leaves me without peer, until now!!

I started a journal since I've just begun to get growing again. I want to just keep it going and make sure I'm taking down and replacing a few plants a week. Like 4 in SoG. Each a different strain. Then if all goes well when I'm flush I'll start looking for a press. So, please drop in and say hi!

Welcome from a VERY newbie user, although 65 years old. Actually end of December of 2018 I believe I started using cannabis. My wife and I found that CBD and concentrates helped her in sleeping and pain and me with reducing inflammation and helping to recover some of the the eye sight loss from ION Ischemic Optical Neropathy First time use was a REAL surprise!

Glad you are here!

Nice to meet you JG, Aksarben and Rosebud!

I'm glad you both found some relief!

Rosebud, the blue thumb refers to magic mushrooms and that area of cultivation.
I may have started bragging a little early however. 1st run seemed to be going great and then it just went to sleep on me. Pulled 10 grams though, dried. Gonna try again!

Hello all
Older grower , smoker looking for a place to chill
I moved and no longer have Wilson to talk to.

Toolman --Welcome to MP -- Older grower smoker ?-- We got a place for people like U !-- You're welcome to join us at the OFC - Home of the Old Farts Club-- in the coffee table section !--

Toolman --Welcome to MP -- Older grower smoker ?-- We got a place for people like U !-- You're welcome to join us at the OFC - Home of the Old Farts Club-- in the coffee table section !--
Why Thank You
I will stop by and say hi.

Latest posts

Back