Hello everyone! Could use some advise on how to help my plants along.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Omer77

Reaction score
81026DBF-F4F2-48E0-89FB-87F581299D91.jpeg
80E409CF-D922-4AB6-8264-7F08854893BC.jpeg
I live in the middle Great Lakes region and since it’s the 3rd week of August I’m a little worried I won’t have enough time. Is there something I can do to help them along? I don’t know what they are as far as strain.

They look healthy enough. I'm guessing they have about 6 weeks to go so you may want to consider coming up with a way to tent them at night near the end.

Shoot, i wish there was a way to make them hurry up and bloom. There just isn't. I do start a heavy diet of Bat guano's for more P and K. Good luck.

Be aware that bat guano comes in both high N and high P. Make sure you get the guano that is high in P and not high in nitrogen. High nitrogen during flowering will retard flowering.

They look healthy enough. I'm guessing they have about 6 weeks to go so you may want to consider coming up with a way to tent them at night near the end.
Shoot, i wish there was a way to make them hurry up and bloom. There just isn't. I do start a heavy diet of Bat guano's for more P and K. Good luck.
Thanks you guys. I’m just learning I used to grow in the woods when I was younger about twenty years ago it’s been years. I do appreciate all the help I can get. Is bud and bloom low enough in nitrogen for flowering?

Be aware that bat guano comes in both high N and high P. Make sure you get the guano that is high in P and not high in nitrogen. High nitrogen during flowering will retard flowering.
Ok. Thank you The Hemp Goddess!

Latest posts

Back