hello everyone,need some help! :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikki

Reaction score
greetings from greece my friends! im new to this and i have many questions.here we go.

-how do they turn the green buds into "chocolate"? (the golden brown soft thing.)

-i wanna buy a hydro machine to grow my plants in water but i have no idea where can i find it and how much does it cost.

-i want to grow the strongest plants ever.what seeds do you suggest and where can i find them?

-my favorite hash is "chocolate" from morocco.how can i grow it here? (which seeds,how choco is being processed,etc.)

thats all for now,thank you for your time! peace. :icon_smile:

Welcome to this here fireside pilgrem. Be soundin yual ready and packed to takes a long trip fur sure. May I ask ifin yual ever grows anythin before or yual just be startin the journey?

BWD

bwd, you trip me out man :beatnik: nikki welcome aboard . there is a lot of good info here i would start by reading stickys and such. if you go to the main page it is broke down in different catagories to make it easy to find certin threads. it seems the good folks here dont mind helpin if you help your self also :D

of course i checked out the faq before i posted,but it was confusing.plus i wanna socialize instead of googling. :p the info are too "general",i was expecting answers for greece specifically. xD i prefer learning from people rather than google.add me in msn or pm me or something.thanks again for your time dudes,peace! :icon_smile:

astrobud said:
you make it too easy hammy :D

Lol.....:)

Nikki said:
greetings from greece my friends! im new to this and i have many questions.here we go.

how do they turn the green buds into "chocolate"? (the golden brown soft thing.)

-i wanna buy a hydro machine to grow my plants in water but i have no idea where can i find it and how much does it cost.

-i want to grow the strongest plants ever.what seeds do you suggest and where can i find them?

-my favorite hash is "chocolate" from morocco.how can i grow it here? (which seeds,how choco is being processed,etc.)

thats all for now,thank you for your time! peace. :icon_smile:

-how do they turn the green buds into "chocolate"? (the golden brown soft thing.)

I am guessing you are referring to Hash? http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26515

There are many forms of Hydro...Something like a DWC can be built from scratch for a lot cheaper then you can probably buy it...http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60445

Quality genetics can be had here>>>http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/

go to my profile and add me in msn or fb,its a lot more easier for me to understand.thank you all for your time! <3 :D

IMHO id take out the fb and.everything. But again thats my opinion.

bubba902 said:
IMHO id take out the fb and.everything. But again thats my opinion.

I agree with budda........ cut the connect to fb.......wouldn't use my name here either.

good luck with your growing and welcome to mp.

Nikki said:
go to my profile and add me in msn or fb,its a lot more easier for me to understand.thank you all for your time! <3 :D

Not gonna happen....no way in helll wld I link anything with my real name and info to my grow name. It's just not safe.

oh ok,you are right.i removed my msn and fb.im sorry,im just a noob. :D

anyway,the faqs and the long texts didnt help me,im still confused.i just wanna know how to make hash from moroccan seeds.or a strong type of skunk.THE strongest,if possible.about the way of growing them....which is better? with the hydro machine thing in water or in soil? (i have a big garden,so it will be camouflaged. xD ) i dont know how to get these in greece.well,i guess i should google everything despite that its boring.i prefer simple conversations.anyway,thanks again for everything guys! peace. :icon_smile:

(and sorry for my noobishness.)

lets see...... order from attitude,everyonedoesit,ete,ete, grow some dank, get some bubble bags and get as much hash as you can. Best way I know how to do it.

no need to apologize we were all noobs at one time:D

iso hash? Pretty simple... But the bubble bags are easier IMO

slow down. you can't put the cart before the horse...you will need to learn how to grow the weed to make the hash you speak of before anything. your in the right place to learn. you can make hash from any mj strain, but you will have to grow it first...

welcome to mp...

Welcome to MP. Irish is right, slow down some.

The information here is by no means general, It's very concise and directed. If you can't find an answer to your question, it's more than likely because you didn't read what a post actually had to offer. There is so much useful information laid out in a straight forward manner that It's impossible to be confusing.

Start in one place and start learning, trying to learn everything at once isn't going to help you, that's probably why you're getting confused,

Nikki said:
oh ok,you are right.i removed my msn and fb.im sorry,im just a noob. :D

anyway,the faqs and the long texts didnt help me,im still confused.i just wanna know how to make hash from moroccan seeds.or a strong type of skunk.THE strongest,if possible.about the way of growing them....which is better? with the hydro machine thing in water or in soil? (i have a big garden,so it will be camouflaged. xD ) i dont know how to get these in greece.well,i guess i should google everything despite that its boring.i prefer simple conversations.anyway,thanks again for everything guys! peace. :icon_smile:

(and sorry for my noobishness.)

We all started at the same place nikki... "Knowing almost nothing".. no need to apologize. :)
BUT....you're asking pretty broad and general questions, and expecting short, specific answers, isn't feasible. there are certain basic principles and requirements that you need to understand and provide in order to be successful at any stage. Those links provide those basics.
Once you're familiar with the basic concept, specific questions will be easier for the members to help you with. None of your questions can be fully answered in a few lines of conversation.
Thjere are "DIY's" (do it yourself) instruction for building your own hydro in several different styles here. Or a "dialed in" soil grow will produce just as well, just as good. Entirely a question of 'personal preference', neither will produce "stronger" than the other, given they are both equal in providing the essentials.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3817 <--make hash
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1581 <-- hash "oil"..
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2047 <--- the difference

best o' luck :)

357_184121.jpg

ok dudes,i made up my mind.i was gonna ask how to make my own moroccan chocolate but from what i saw its a bit pain in the ***.so im planning to grow and smoke normal green plants,the point is that i wanna plant the strongest weed EVER.but i have no idea which one and where to order the seeds from. (for shipment to greece.) i could use some help concerning how to buy a hydroponic machine here in greece,but nevermind,i dont wanna bother you with stupid questions. :rolleyes: also,one last thing.the thing i love the most in moroccan chocolate is the ENDURANCE. :eek: when i was there i smoked one normal joint after lunch and i was wasted until after midnight! :hubba: the point is if there is any way to make my weed having the moroccan choco's endurance.thats all,thank you for your time and im sorry again for my noobishness.peace! :icon_smile:

Latest posts

Back