Hello everyone when should i flip to bloom!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rlinn7777

Reaction score
E
20220729_114419.jpg
20220729_114419.jpg
20220729_114415.jpg
20220729_114419.jpg
20220729_114415.jpg
20220729_114419.jpg
Hello everyone I have 2 cherry deisels, 1 Mc flurry, 1 oreoz, 1 visnue kush, and the little one was a seed given to me by a friend so 🤷‍♀️ what she is! When should I start flowering these lady's I notice one already looks to be flowering could be Auto I got these seeds from flowers at colorado despensery so I don't know what they are autos or photoperiods who knows but I feel it's almost time to switch my switch I'm just worried about that little mystery plant is she big enough or how long do I wait I'm going for a week! Tell me what you guys think!

Attachments

• 20220729_114407.jpg
    20220729_114407.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220729_114403.jpg
    20220729_114403.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220729_114357.jpg
    20220729_114357.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220729_114349.jpg
    20220729_114349.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220729_114343.jpg
    20220729_114343.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
you may want to wait and repot the plants into a larger container...gives the roots more area to expand...if you do, always wait 2 weeks to let the roots fill the container prior to flower...I see you've topped the plants smart idea...gives you a more squat plant...

you may want to wait and repot the plants into a larger container...gives the roots more area to expand...if you do, always wait 2 weeks to let the roots fill the container prior to flower...I see you've topped the plants smart idea...gives you a more squat plant...
I don't want to transfer I seen a challenge on this one pound 1gallon container I'm doing a test trial 😆 I want to see! Next grow there gonna be planted in 5 gallon containers I just was given! I can't wait till next grow im ordering me seeds and won some from @herbiesheadshop.com I'm so excited!

But I'm gonna definitely wait a little while patience is a virtual!

good luck with your experiment!……I love pot science!

there was a grower in England named bigbuddha who grew cannabis in 14 oz beer cups……he just wanted seeds and his method worked

but yeah , she is gonna get rootbound and stressed out but hey , that is what experiments are for right!

all the best

there was a grower in England named bigbuddha who grew cannabis in 14 oz beer cups……he just wanted seeds and his method worked

but yeah , she is gonna get rootbound and stressed out but hey , that is what experiments are for right!

all the best
I grew in these last grow got almost a half of pound from her!!!

I grew in these last grow got almost a half of pound from her!!!
A half a pound in a 1 gallon pot? Girl I gotta know your secrets. Was that including the stem and rootball? Haha just kiddin, I’ve never heard of such a yield in a 1 gallon pot tho. Looking forward to seeing how big you can get them in your challenge. Still want your secrets tho 😎

A half a pound in a 1 gallon pot? Girl I gotta know your secrets. Was that including the stem and rootball? Haha just kiddin, I’ve never heard of such a yield in a 1 gallon pot tho. Looking forward to seeing how big you can get them in your challenge. Still want your secrets tho 😎
She was a beauty I wish I would have had more than one seed it was garlic wizard! I'm gonna try for it again will see how it goes! This guy supposedly hit 3 lb in a 1 gallon container thata why their having the challenge in not in it there's like 20 in it will see all the results!!!

She was a beauty I wish I would have had more than one seed it was garlic wizard! I'm gonna try for it again will see how it goes! This guy supposedly hit 3 lb in a 1 gallon container thata why their having the challenge in not in it there's like 20 in it will see all the results!!!
Idk I've always been really giving with my flower so I kinda think God blesses me to give to others!!

all the best
So if I did transfer it's not gonna put my plants through major shock! I could have probably got a pound if I would have used a bigger container! I just don't want to shock them!

Dry!! I don't measure when wet!!
make sure to document your grow as it happens, 1/2 lb. dry from a 1 gallon container is quite difficult to imagine...I've done a few grows and can't imagine how that happens...looking forward to seeing you achieve that goal...how do you keep the plant suspended with all that weight...
as for 3 lbs. from a 1 gallon container, with no disrespect I call bullshit...I've grown enough to wonder about that claim...
So if I did transfer it's not gonna put my plants through major shock! I could have probably got a pound if I would have used a bigger container! I just don't want to shock them!
we as a collective group always upsize our plant at least twice once they're out of the small cups...you need to wait 2 weeks minimum before you flip them...

make sure to document your grow as it happens, 1/2 lb. dry from a 1 gallon container is quite difficult to imagine...I've done a few grows and can't imagine how that happens...looking forward to seeing you achieve that goal...how do you keep the plant suspended with all that weight...
as for 3 lbs. from a 1 gallon container, with no disrespect I call bullshit...I've grown enough to wonder about that claim...

we as a collective group always upsize our plant at least twice once they're out of the small cups...you need to wait 2 weeks minimum before you flip them...
To be honest idk.

I honestly don't know how it happened I wish I would have documented it to my email broke my old phone and never could recover the pictures made me mad actually! I really thought it was normal to grow in that size concidering I only had three plants the other two only got a qp each I got 6/12 oz off that one plant it was dense and fat buds! I hope I get something similar so it will be documented this time! Why don't you guys go check out there challenge in thc farmer! So you can see them do the one pound one gallon challenge!

You could up pot to a bit larger size. my plants usually take off with the next size pot. It won’t stress them to transplant them. Unless they are autos maybe

Well I know I seen one flowering so Im assuming it's an auto I got there seeds from desp from buying flower I didn't want to waste the seeds of 32 percent greens so I don't want to risk transfer of what I'm not sure of I'm pretty sure most might be auto because some are really small! I messed up by planting in small containers won't happen again I'm so sad now!

Latest posts

Back