Hello everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dadgumit

Lab Rat
Reaction score
Sweet Mary this is a great site!:yay: I'm going to be starting up a DWC system in the near (can never be near enough) future. This will be my first hydro set up - and even though I've studied, planned and charted till my eyes are green - it's good to know that I'll have a reliable and friendly place to go if I get into a jam (although I am partial to strawberry :hubba:...!)

Take care all and I'll be seeing ya around the way!!:afroweed:

Hey thanks everyone - "HIGH" to you too! lol I've been checking out the site and man am I getting itchy to get going - best looking ladies around in some of those pics! I have some stones of Sour Diesel and Silver Haze that I'm gonna start with and I'll be sure to put some pics up myself. Take care everyone and always be safe.

I have learned so much! looking forward to seeing you around!:cool:
Dadgumit said:
Sweet Mary this is a great site!:yay: I'm going to be starting up a DWC system in the near (can never be near enough) future. This will be my first hydro set up - and even though I've studied, planned and charted till my eyes are green - it's good to know that I'll have a reliable and friendly place to go if I get into a jam (although I am partial to strawberry :hubba:...!)

Take care all and I'll be seeing ya around the way!!:afroweed:

Welcome to MP Dadgumit! This site is great- plenty of help available. Good luck!

Thanks, everyone has been great here. Good luck to everyone in the "Green" party!

Hi there. Welcome to MP. It's good to have you here. This is a great place to learn/share your knowledge of growing mj. It's also filled with members that are more than willing to help you out in any way possible. I hope to see you around the forums sometime in the future. Until then, take care and be safe.

Welcome to MP Dadgumit, everyone needs advice every now and again .... no matter how much you read. I did anyway, and that's how I ended up here.

You've come to the right place.

Latest posts

Back