Hello Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trillions of atoms

Dare to dream...
Reaction score
So cool, another weed forum with some original - GK/OG members that attend....

some ppl might recognise me (could be a good/bad thing) others who are just meeting me for the first time- HELLO! im a member of gk, og(was) , Hg and hip forums along with 420g. i enjoy indoor and outdoor horticulture , smoking and chatting about growing....im sitting here cheifin some HG kush cross of a friends drinking a cold one surfing all my NEW threads ive never seen before which make me :). i hope one day i can help any novice growers out there as i love to help! i will have a new garden here along with a gallery if this site has the option ...so please check my pics out in the next few days.... i have a new grow coming up for stealth i think a lotta ppl here might be interested in- hopw everyone out there is doing good....high times and a hi life-

PEAS N CARROTS
'

TOA

Welcome to MP. Hope to see ya around the forum. Enjoy. ;)

Hey Tril...

~tokes~

Hmm...I'm thinking after this...Im going to begin greeting people in my own intro thread.

yeah

~tokes~

thanks everyone for the warm welcome! im currently starting another setup in soil...but i grow hydro as well. im having to move all my possessions from one house to another today so idk if i will have time to add my pics tho i will try.

thanks agian everyone!

i just put up some photos in budshots- as the gallery here is down, ENJOY!************

peas n carrots-TOA

The Star said:
Hey :toa:..... Oh , that don't work here :laugh: Inside joke peoples....

Hey Star, I think you are looking for this:
toa_censored.gif

S'up Trill!

:tokie: Welcome trill,my mentor.... dont let him kid y'all he knows his organics like micheal jackson likes kiddies!WELCOME TRILL,i only joined up myself but i like what i see and it seems a good site with plenty sections to keep me busy and the chat mode is kinda like 420g's shoutbox...

Trill are you following me?We gotta stop bumping into each other like this,lol,if you want the ja rule cd sent back across the pond then just ask[private joke:p ]Good to see ya trill...AGAIN!Peace mentor:joint:

trillions of atoms said:
and where the **** did all my pics go that i put on this thread??!!!
Are you sure you put them in this thread? I've been following this thread and I don't remember your pics. What were they?

trillions of atoms said:
LMFAO

what are my home boys doin on this side of town??!!!

lol

i love u guys- yall all crack me up :D

Iv became a MJ forum backpacker,lol,thought id step out of GK into the big wide world and see what else was going on at other forums...

Im still at GK of course but i found this site and decided its always good to have more than one property to live in,besides every MJ related question i ever' googled' led me here for the answers so it seems a sensi-ble idea(did you see what i did there?:D )to join a site that has been providing me with many answers for a long time before i actually decided to join.

Also there is defo no hatred of ppl from other MJ forums on here which is refreshing(not that im referring to GK or any specific site like 420g,just in general)cos we all tokers and should all be toking and growing and spreading the word of weed to every nation,kindred and tongue instead of bickering amongst ourselves.

WE ARE THE WEEDMEN REVOLUTIONARIES:peace: ,IF WE CANT UNITE TO END PROHIBITION THEN WHO ,I ASK YOU,WILL FIGHT OUR FIGHT FOR US IF WE ARE NOT CAPABLE OF JOINING TO DO IT OURSELVES??????? DIVIDE AND CONQUER,THATS WHAT LEO WANT TO DO TO US,STAND TALL,STAND FIRM AND GROW LIKE A MO'FO':D Peace out y'all:joint:

Hey TOA, nice to see ya here. :welcome:

Sensi...could not agree more with ya. They really have a great site here...I joined bck when they started it and lost my password >>yanno us stoner's! Luckily awhile back.... Hic reminded me at another small site we belong too about MP and with the help of the MP Admin I was able to retrieve my password once again. :D
Your right...it is all about sharing the knowledge and standing as ONE for we all love to grow...we all love to smoke. I too love GK as that is home but love the feel of this site as well....everyone is so helpful and nice around here. Nothing but good vibes and lots of grow info on these boards. Not to mention being I love outdoor growing.....can't go wrong with the knowledge of the OD ganja gurus like Hic for tips and all his experience with growing. Spring is coming soon...can't wait to get my hands in the dirt and start planting. It is like that itch you get...and the need to scratch it. :)
peace~lil squirt

Latest posts

Back