Hello everyone!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganja Gaia

Reaction score
I've been stalking around for a bit, getting familiar with everyone and studying like I'm in college again. I'd be classified as a medical user, though my experience with this beautiful green bud stretches passed 15 years (smoking experience, not growing ;)). I've come here for the purpose of absorbing everything I can without any current hands-on experience so I can eventually start a shopping list and my experimentation. I have the greatest respect for everyone here and I look forward to being a part of this community! As a token of respect and love, I brought a present!
48.gif

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place :ciao::bolt::bong:

What a great introduction. welcome and we are glad you are here. Let us know how we can help.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! My first task, I think, will be joining the clubs that apply to me and stalking the ones I wish I could join. <3!

Welcome! This place is great!

Hope ya stick around..

Welcome. I gotta buy a tent so I can be in the tent growers club. Rose is right, that was a great introduction. Stay safe and take care. Oh yeah, thanks for the hit. :48: :)

I hope to be staying around for a while! It's great to see a forum filled with more intelligent, like-minded people than ridiculous retard stoners. I've been stalking the tent growers club and I think I need to ask them about a tent I've been eyeing... with no experience, even getting together an appropriate shopping list is challenging.

Ganja Gaia said:
... It's great to see a forum filled with more intelligent, like-minded people than ridiculous retard stoners...

Maybe, but I wouldn't sell our our ridiculous retard stoners short - they can be a lot of fun :D (until their threads get closed by the forum police). Forum diversity is important :ciao:

ArtVandolay said:
Maybe, but I wouldn't sell our our ridiculous retard stoners short - they can be a lot of fun :D (until their threads get closed by the forum police). Forum diversity is important :ciao:

Touche! I just don't wanna be attacked for just being me on the internet. It's so scary socializing without having my looks to fall back on, so an attack on the internet is like a full attack on who you are purely. I'm overly analytic, sorry.

Our mods. do a great job keeping the bull to a minimum. If you want to talk serious MJ, and have some fun doing it, this is where you come. :) IMO

Yo Ho Ganja G,

I'm one of those forum police...LOL, (Art you crack me up).
Please do take a few to peruse the sites rules. You will likely find them few, and easy to abide with. We like to suggest you find a good comfy chair, grab something refreshing to sip, maybe a nibbly of sorts, and prepare to enjoy some great reading.

Your more than welcome here, and all we ask is that you try to be yourself and smooth and cool.

Oh yeah

Here hold this----> :48:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna :cool2:

Welcome, you sound lk a great person. Enjoy your time here. Green blessings.

I have the greatest respect for everyone here and I look forward to being a part of this community! As a token of respect and love, I brought a present

SPAM REMOVED

chengnuo said:
I have the greatest respect for everyone here and I look forward to being a part of this community! As a token of respect and love, I brought a present

SPAM REMOVED

:rofl:..."respect" could be better shown, by abiding by the rules, and NOT posting SPAM.

chengnuo said:

SPAM REMOVED

God you are so smooth.....just like Ex-Lax.:) One post, spam, and Hick has shown you the door.

Much appreciated for the spam removal! I feel slightly violated that it stole my last line. :(

welcome to MP Ganja Gaia... we def prefer "lurkers" over "stalkers"... when you say "stalk" it gives me the chills alil... :48:

Latest posts

Back