Hello everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pillz4711

Reaction score
Found this site like a week ago and wow I am impressed with the amount of info here. I got 1 question that I have seen mentioned but not really discussed - Root bound? What is it really,pros/cons. I ask because I am growing in 1 gallon plastic pots with pro-mix. The ladies 8 of them:hubba: are all about 18-24 inches and are in 1st week of flowering. I don't currently have funds for more potting mix so a transplant isn't on the table. Should I be worried about them or should I /beg,borrow, or steal:rolleyes: to get the cash to put them in bigger pots? Wish I could post pics but only got a Cphone cam and no way to upload them to my pc. Thankyou in advance for all input/advise and wisedom.

can you send a pic to your email from your phone? instead of sending to phone number...... send it to your email...... I use this all the time in my business..... now I do not know if this poses a risk to you...... but it will get your pics to your computer. root bound plants can't be all they can be..... it's like making them do their thing with one arm tied behind their back. be safe my friend and tell no one.

:48:

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place :ciao::bolt::bong:

I would not steal the money but I would do what I could to fix the root bound problems. Like G13 mentioned they will not perform as well when root bound

To another stick pokin to the fire welcome pilgrem fires warm in here and so be the hearts to what I be seein in my short time here, Yual found a good fire to set aside.

BWD

Latest posts

Back