Hello everyone =]

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L8dyMaryJane

Reaction score
After using and buying Marijuana for so long, I have finally decided to start growing. I got some clones recently and so far it's going great. Started 3 weeks ago. Im hoping I can learn something from all you knowledgeable people in these forums. Thank you in advance and have a great day! :p

welcome and green mojo for your grow

Welcome L8dyMaryJane, you came to the right place if your looking to learn. The good folks on this forum are full of knowledge and are kind enough to share it.

:ciao:

hope to see ya around..mojo for your grow

take care and be safe

:welcome: To Marijuana Passion, best place on the 'net for all things regarding MJ growing and friendly ppl.

Glad to have you here and hope to see you round the boards.

We also have a Female Growers Group you can join here too...

:peace: n' :bong2: rips,

7greeneyes:D

Welcome aboard!

What kind of clones ya got going?

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome =] you are all so nice. So far I got two Skywalker plants. I just love the type of high you get from it, and it helps with my insomnia. Found a good company around my area and so far im very pleased with their clones. Planning on getting some Blue Dream in the future. I might go with LA Confidential, though. I have read that it is very good for pain, and that would sure go a long way with my recurring migraines ;)

Hello l8dy i already forgot the other half of your name, :eek: welcome to the MMJ passion fourm i am fairly new myself and the people here helped me talk my almost dead plants to some decent little buds plants, what i did was read the growing resources link along with talking about what i still was unsure about on this fourm and I am happy with the out come...:icon_smile:

skullcandy said:
Hello l8dy i already forgot the other half of your name, :eek: welcome to the MMJ passion fourm i am fairly new myself and the people here helped me talk my almost dead plants to some decent little buds plants, what i did was read the growing resources link along with talking about what i still was unsure about on this fourm and I am happy with the out come...:icon_smile:

haha. have you been smoking??? =P seriously though, thanks for the welcome =] i am really looking forward to what I can learn and share here as well. I am glad your plants turned out well :D what strain did you grow and what medium did you use, if I may ask?

I loved the LA Confidential I grew a couple years ago....easy to grow and a good solid smoke. My wife really loved it and still busts my chops about not hanging on to a cut of it.

How are you? I hope all goes well with your grow good luck

Latest posts

Back