Hello everyone!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoonAndStarz

Reaction score
I have been gardening most of my life. When I was young my favorite thing to do was help my mom in her garden. My favorite was tomatoes, and has been my specialty ever since.

Hoping my gardening skills would come in handy, I decided to start growing my own medicinal marijuana to help with my MS symptoms. I am on my second attempt at growing.

I still have a lot to learn which is why I am here and hope that in return you all learn something from me!

Welcome to MP!

Your gardening skills will come in handy. However, I think that you may find that growing cannabis is not like anything you have ever grown before. The more you know about the plant and its specific needs during the different phases of its life, the better off your grows will be. Give us a shout if we can help you with anything.

Welcome and good for you for wanting to grow your own medicine. Let us know if we can help. MS is close to my heart... Stay well.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! Yes I have learned about the complexities of cannabis. It has been a challenge but a very enriching one indeed!

Welcome moonandstarz!! The learning never stops when it comes to MMJ....I think I did about 6 months strictly research before I even germinated a seed.....but your gardening skills will come in handy! That a plus! Good luck! and always remember....these things will grow through cracks in the sidewalk if you let them.....they are a WEED! Don't overthink, and you will do great! :)

Warrior

With a life time of growing experience I'm sure your cannabis plants will come out great especially with the help of MP. Welcome!

Latest posts

Back