Hello Everyone!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice heavy trics, looks like some purpling? they are very close.

Bubba

And I'm already getting anxious to start it. I just received Gold Leaf Autoflower seeds. I have an additional Spider Farmer 2x2 Grow light (SF1000D) ready to replace the 75w. I'm taking the mylar off the walls and painting a flat white. I keep thinking the textured mylar I have may not be the best. I have new 2 gallon Pot Grow Kits. I'm liking keeping the plants smaller for now. It's all new to me (only the growing) and I tend to be a perfectionist so I know I'll be trying different things along the way. I have to say I am very excited about my new hobby and all of you!!!!!

And I'm already getting anxious to start it. I just received Gold Leaf Autoflower seeds. I have an additional Spider Farmer 2x2 Grow light (SF1000D) ready to replace the 75w. I'm taking the mylar off the walls and painting a flat white. I keep thinking the textured mylar I have may not be the best. I have new 2 gallon Pot Grow Kits. I'm liking keeping the plants smaller for now. It's all new to me (only the growing) and I tend to be a perfectionist so I know I'll be trying different things along the way. I have to say I am very excited about my new hobby and all of you!!!!!
What kind of mylar? Most all tents I have dealt with have a silver shiny but textured mylar type of stuff. If it does need painted, I understand flat white is what you want all right. Better than mirrors they say.

I see your pic from post #1. That is like what is in tents. Maybe it helps spread light? (probably just easier to manufacture like that)

Bubba

Never used a scope before. Tell me what you think, and no, I didn't count.View attachment 280969
The lower left looks like you have some amber, a little fuzzy but discolored. What magnification is that?

Just a small story very long. My wife the human chimney, when she grew inside she would take the plants down the very day recommended by the seed company, (auto flowers). Very rarely did I see an amber, and she was happy with her labors. Now this year the third year outside for me was a very rainy, cool, humid or extreme sun and heat, Japanese beetles, aphids, frankly I'm surprised an asteroid didn't hit us. In the end I was waiting to see 15 to 20% amber and the only mistake I made was to tell her I'm seeing a little bud rot we're at 15 to 20% it's time for the plants to come down.
Not but 30 minutes ago my wife told me she don't like this years harvest BC after she smokes it she don't want to do anything, BC she's to high. My neighbor next door on the other hand said that this years Bruce Banner was the best he has ever smoked and he's a human chimney too.
Now I know I did my job, myself I smoke maybe 4 or 5 times a year so I really don't know. So the moral of this story is you got to find your way, what's good for you. Me in my next life a wife without a voice box, not sorry if that pissed off the woke.

What kind of mylar? Most all tents I have dealt with have a silver shiny but textured mylar type of stuff. If it does need painted, I understand flat white is what you want all right. Better than mirrors they say.
It's some sort of mylar insulation. My husband said the same thing. Should be fine.

The lower left looks like you have some amber, a little fuzzy but discolored. What magnification is that?

Just a small story very long. My wife the human chimney, when she grew inside she would take the plants down the very day recommended by the seed company, (auto flowers). Very rarely did I see an amber, and she was happy with her labors. Now this year the third year outside for me was a very rainy, cool, humid or extreme sun and heat, Japanese beetles, aphids, frankly I'm surprised an asteroid didn't hit us. In the end I was waiting to see 15 to 20% amber and the only mistake I made was to tell her I'm seeing a little bud rot we're at 15 to 20% it's time for the plants to come down.
Not but 30 minutes ago my wife told me she don't like this years harvest BC after she smokes it she don't want to do anything, BC she's to high. My neighbor next door on the other hand said that this years Bruce Banner was the best he has ever smoked and he's a human chimney too.
Now I know I did my job, myself I smoke maybe 4 or 5 times a year so I really don't know. So the moral of this story is you got to find your way, what's good for you. Me in my next life a wife without a voice box, not sorry if that pissed off the woke.
I have no idea what magnification. I just adjusted until it came into focus. Like I said, new to this. I ordered the scope pate recommended. Should be here Monday! My husband really wants to wait so I'll hold off at least until Monday. I have a good feeling the fun is going to be in the journey!

Mirrors do not reflect light properly. Flat white paint is the best and easy to keep clean.

Laughing my ass off. It's a add for their Vinyl wall coverings. Good info on the flat white paint though, although they have created a more reflective white paint now. I'll have to find where I seen it.
I'm a vinyl hanger. White vinyl has been around a long time and might be fine but it's not going to be as easy and cheap as paint. Repainting is very easy if ever needed.
And I have a real problem with their 400% more reflective then other materials. I call it bullshit.

Fook the woke. I strive to peee them off

Bubba

Latest posts

Back