hello everyone!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilv911

Reaction score
hello people , 1st of all sorry for bad english :) im from greece and im 30years old . im new grower, running my 1st ever atm and im completly lost and need help :D but rly enjoy this jurney. came here asking for some help since in my country we got no active community about our little ladies. hope i can be a party of this big community! thanks!

indoor.
1x 600hps lights on 2,40x160m room.
running 24h lights on.. cant control temp its rly cold outside thats the only way at the moment
got a good vedilation set up.
got 4 autos 2x purple punch 2x glue gelato.
lights distance 40-45cm. watering about 4l of water every 3days
light mix +15%perlite+15%coco.
biobizz nutr . got some pictures of my ladies they look sick though T_T should i post them here?

Last edited:
welcome MP.jpg

pic 1/2 my gelatos. though they had nutr def, i added more but nothing changed the last week flushed them few hours ago .. my ph is 6.4/6.7. 8weeks old .
next we got 2x purple punch 9weeks old both.
the small one was topped thats why i think she is too short plus i burned her about 2 weeks ago .
her trichr are still half milk half clear atm.
the bigger one gave her a lot of pk nutr i think and i burned her too... disaster

Attachments

• IMG_20220111_175912.jpg
    IMG_20220111_175912.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20220111_175917.jpg
    IMG_20220111_175917.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20220111_181456.jpg
    IMG_20220111_181456.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20220111_213545.jpg
    IMG_20220111_213545.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
i rly cant understand what i did wrong , the small one got burned but the rest? they just started gettin yellow day after day ... gave them npk cal mag too once a week . about 2ml per litre (biobizz) wish i knew what i did wrong so i can learn but i cant understand

Hello ilv911 and welcome aboard

no telling what you did wrong but I wouldn’t worry about it , not now because those plants look done , I would check the trichomes with a scope

it was probably a combination of issues : temperatures , ventilation , an Ph would be my guess

just my opinion but I try and keep my Ph under 6.0…with 5.4 - 5.8 going in and run off at 6.0 - 6.5 and temperatures at 75-82 with lots of fans

what are you going to grow on your next run?

checked trichromes with a scope, half clear half milky.. got some way to go. im not sure what will be next but i think i will stick on autos for a while until i have some success ! guys you are awesome rly thanks for helping me !

checked trichromes with a scope, half clear half milky.. got some way to go. im not sure what will be next but i think i will stick on autos for a while until i have some success ! guys you are awesome rly thanks for helping me !

take one of those bigger buds and open it up and take a peek at those inner trichomes

I’ve harvested flowers that were half clear and half cloudy and it was some excellent smoke all the way around , smell , taste , high/stone

but I had grown that strandivar before and knew she would rock with those type of trichomes…so yeah , know your plant and know when it is ripe for you

it is a tough job doing all the research of which variety of cannabis rocks one’s world but hey , somebody has to do it and it may as well be us

Latest posts

Back