hello everyone!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He says that to all new growers...........he is right. Like fine wine
yep I confess , am the two week bandit and I strike at every opportunity

speaking of wine , do you prefer red , clear , or rose?
1642074198717.png

hello people , 1st of all sorry for bad english :) im from greece and im 30years old . im new grower, running my 1st ever atm and im completly lost and need help :D but rly enjoy this jurney. came here asking for some help since in my country we got no active community about our little ladies. hope i can be a party of this big community! thanks!
Yasou Tekonis ! If you send me some baklava I will tell you everything I know .( dont know much...)

Your welcome.
As a young boy I would go with my father to work cleaning oil burners. The joke was when Mrs Solopolis ,a older lady dressed in black for mourning was asked her husbands name and she forgot ! Lots of his customers were Greek and they were always real ,nice and friendly.I married a beautiful Greek girl and she wasn't real ,nice or friendly ...

hello people , 1st of all sorry for bad english :) im from greece and im 30years old . im new grower, running my 1st ever atm and im completly lost and need help :D but rly enjoy this jurney. came here asking for some help since in my country we got no active community about our little ladies. hope i can be a party of this big community! thanks!
You will find plenty of help here. and your English is plenty clear for us 😎

hello ppl !! just came back from vocations. i managed to harvest my autos and after 15days jarred they taste good! 2 plants left one is auto which i just dont know/dont care anymore looks like i fked it up but the other one is my lil love and i need your help once again.

strain : el patron photo not auto. she was inside the room with the rest autos veggin 24/0 but suddently she started flowering like hell after 7 weeks :D about 5-6 weeks flowering on 24/0 (too cold cant control temp so i need hps go non stop)
nutrietiens : all biobizz series / phed water 6,5 . she drinks about 1,8L water aday.

4th week : biobizz grow/bloom/heaven/topmax 2ml/l -- 1,4ml/l cal/mag (she sharted turning light green at top

5th week: same nuts but 3ml/L + 0,75ml/L bloombastic from atami and she looks like this .. any idea whats going on ? i MUST save her she is my lovly one

Attachments

• IMG_20220208_105315.jpg
    IMG_20220208_105315.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20220208_105328.jpg
    IMG_20220208_105328.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Back