hello everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the Passion .
Boy I wish the Long Island Expressway had the same speed limit as the Autobahn!
Lucky !

wELCOME JB
A forum pic to use for you
1669244023864.png

Y’all probably don’t celebrate thanksgiving in Germany I just thought about that. Well we eat a ton of food tomorrow and visit with family some Fun some not so fun, then when the family leave, we fire up a nice bud and go to sleep only to wake and eat more food and of course a day to be thankful for what we have. I’m sure there are other versions of thanksgiving tho…

Y’all probably don’t celebrate thanksgiving in Germany I just thought about that. Well we eat a ton of food tomorrow and visit with family some Fun some not so fun, then when the family leave, we fire up a nice bud and go to sleep only to wake and eat more food and of course a day to be thankful for what we have. I’m sure there are other versions of thanksgiving tho…
Maybe Octoberfest?

Dont forget turkey sandwixhes with cran berry ,mayo and good pepper .......
I have my own personal tradition to eat pumpkin pie and guzzle some egg nog too..

Yes turkey sandwiches with cranberry and Mayo and pepper just the way I like it too. I’ll pass on the eggnog tho. Never acquired a taste for that stuff

Latest posts

Back