Hello Fellow BUD E's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrSmokeAhoE

Reaction score
:icon_smile: Im new to the site just thought i stop by the the newbies section and introduce my self. For the fellow new guys if you look up to the top you will see a Growing Resources Tab, there is where i would start. I am also still reading and going threw growing resources to learn myself but so far i have learned a lot and got a lot more to go. Also make sure to stop by the Site Rules
Tap, check that out. Im currently learning and planning for my 1st time grow but still kinda in a little debate wether indoor or guerilla. Im happy to be apart of the team, i think together were unstoppable. Great Community! peace every 1:ciao:

Welcome aboard. Growing can be a wonderful "hobby", but beware, it tends to be addictive. Setting up an indoor grow can be quite expensive, but it is usually safer than a guerilla grow and you have more control over things.

I would like to add to be sure and read the site rules.

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place:ciao::bolt::bong:

Thank you all for the very warm Welcome people. Im gonna stick to the indoor hydroponic style, but as i have read odor can get out of hands 2 but it seems much safer. If i was to start with about 4 plants how bad can i expect the odor? i live in a apartment but its a private house. A list of necessities would be really cool if someone would share. I wanna start buying all the goodies.

without odor control...... your whole house will smell...... if growing mj isn't cool where your at....... get a carbon filter.

:48:

Check out htgsupply.com. That will give you an idea of what you will need. :)

Thank you Power i will take a look in to that now and start my round up. Thank you once again.

powerplanter said:
Check out htgsupply.com. That will give you an idea of what you will need. :)

HTG is on my doo-doo list. They have a 6" carbon filter listed on e-bay with a 160 cfm duct booster fan attached to it and they say this will work for odor control. Well, we all know that a 160 cfm duct booster fan is not going to work on a 6" carbon filter that requires a minimum of 265 cfm to operate, but the the newbies are not going to know. When a supposedly reputable company does a shyster thing like this, I have to say something. I now cannot in good conscience recommend HTG Supply anymore.

If they are on THGs' list, well, I would listen to her. But it does give you an ideal of what you will need. Before you buy, I would ask some one, like THG, what they think of what you are about to buy. :)

Latest posts

Back