hello fellow growers and breeders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoneded

Reaction score
Hello to all of you. It's Smiles here from The Nursery Seed Co. I am a breeder, grower and all round canna enthusiast from New Zealand. My mission is to wrangle up as many genetics as I possibly can for my library so I may preserve, create tools and work lines all gorilla style here at the bottom of the world. I am attempting to start New Zealand's first official cannabis seed bank and operate now in a very grey area. I hope to meet many new people through this forum and link up with guys around the world who are on similar missions, dedicating themselves to the plant for the greatest good. Remember when you had to travel all the way to Amsterdam just to score some decent bud? Since cannabis decriminalization began in the USA, Californian genetics have given the Dutch some serious competition. Indica, sativa, hybrid, diesel, cookies, cheese, the list is endless.

Hey now stonededededed 😎 although I never had to travel Amsterdam just to score some decent bud, I wish you luck in finding the perfect seeds for your bank 😊
Yeah but you missed out on a rare thing. I was in Amsterdam in 88. The coffee shops were incredible. You sit around connecting with everyone while MTV videos played but not loud so everyone could hear conversations. One of my best memories

And everything on the “menu” was the same price. While making your selection for the evening a space cake was required

Years ago, Linda and I took five trips over to the West Coast to ride the Harley from one into the other. One of the notable places we stopped that felt like coffee shops in Amsterdam was in Garberville… that town seems as if it’s still stuck in the 70s and his populated with hippies…

Years ago, Linda and I took five trips over to the West Coast to ride the Harley from one into the other. One of the notable places we stopped that felt like coffee shops in Amsterdam was in Garberville… that town seems as if it’s still stuck in the 70s and his populated with hippies…
My dream was to open a laid back 70’s cannabis bar exactly modeled after Amsterdam in the 80’s. Maybe one day they will have them but probably not in my lifetime

I was somehow under the impression that the US had cannabis bars. Maybe private clubs? Not in my state yet but maybe on the west coast?

I was somehow under the impression that the US had cannabis bars. Maybe private clubs? Not in my state yet but maybe on the west coast?
I don’t know of any. I thought they would have had them in Vegas after they legalized but it was, then, a single location that had more of a warehouse vibe to it. I felt like I was in the soup Nazi line in Seinfeld

They had one in Colorado. A Friend of mine Curb Side Service was the master grower. You could go in buy pot, dabs, hash........and sit there among friends and smoke. Perfect set up. Then they got caught selling weed out the back door......BUSTED! and shut down. Today there is a moratorium against selling and consuming at the same location.

Wasn't my kind of place anyway. Kids in the early 20's dominated the place. Loud techno music with stupid videos in every room. I would rather be at home doing my thing, And NO fkn millennials.

They had one in Colorado. A Friend of mine Curb Side Service was the master grower. You could go in buy pot, dabs, hash........and sit there among friends and smoke. Perfect set up. Then they got caught selling weed out the back door......BUSTED! and shut down. Today there is a moratorium against selling and consuming at the same location.

Wasn't my kind of place anyway. Kids in the early 20's dominated the place. Loud techno music with stupid videos in every room. I would rather be at home doing my thing, And NO fkn millennials.

I guess just smoking in public would kinda kill my buzz a little I think especially if it was not In a comfortable setting but would still go in if I saw one just to try it out.

I knew about the rule about not selling in the same spot as using but I thought they would work out around some loophole for that by now. like a private club or something.

Latest posts

Back