Hello Fellow Growers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bravo jb. I also think people are overly sensitive these days. I have a pretty bad potty mouth. I use the "N" word. And, the "F" word. Granted, there I times when I feel it's inappropriate and I hold back but in general, I am pretty open with my use of slang.

I was abandoned as a baby and then an only white boy brought up in the ghetto by a black family so I got over stuff like racism and name-calling at a very young age. When I was about 10 I was adopted by white parents and brought into a wealthy neighborhood and lifestyle.

I have seen both sides of the fence and it's funny that it seems mostly the wealthy white people are offended by words. In the ghetto, we got a little more thick-skinned than to let something like a single word bother us. LOL

After almost 60 years, I still see some of my old friends from the ghetto and we still call each other white boy and nigga as we embrace and enjoy the remembrance of our times together as children. There could not be more love between two people than there is between me and James (James was the eldest in the black family that took me in when I was abandoned) and we often refer to each other as nigga. James is an MD now and probably wouldn't say that in front of his patients but the love we have for each other simply overrides any words.

I think people today have forgotten that it's what you DO that is important, not what you SAY. Words are meaningless without feeling.

/off rant

That was a very great rant Hackerman. We have become, perhaps, too PC in this country. You have had a very interesting life. Maybe there is a book in there....

JB, did you like my nose joke?

ha---great story hackerman

white guy here---i lived with the starters on a basketball team in college---coincidentally all 5 were black---love those guys---none of us were offended ever by the use of what PC calls racist words---these brothers were solid---there were no words that could separate our bond---an yes we all used the nigger word in affection and hatred where appropriate regardless of skin color---didn't matter---i miss those dudes

I find the fact that PCism ever evolved, is grossly unconstitutional. That being said I don't go around spewing racial epithets either.

I have a giant nose and all my life people have made fun of my nose and im german austrian and with viking blood in my viens so what i don't care i also had bright red hair when i was a boy but as i grew older it became brownish now it skipped a generation and my latest grand son has the bright red hair now i see he is so cool looking that red hair but i bet his nick name will be red that is the way we are we have always been this way liston at thanksgiving or any family gathering you hear the real deal it is not politicaly correct,last year i moved into a all black hood and i made some good friends and learned alot about how black people really are my next door friends took me to church with them i became there hunky they called me that and i called some of my black friends nigas dont say nigger that is what pees them off,we always joked around i'll never forget my black friends they were very nice mostly. 8 i hope i did not offend any one that was not my intention,my story was my intention!!!!!!!!!!! A good experience. I can't spell that good so now you can call me mr magoo lol?????

Here is a thought from someone that would never know he is being quoted on a pot site...i thought it was on topic.

BLAnk is a reasonably sensitive and progressive guy but thinks "political correctness" has gotten way out of hand. It's ridiculous and is turning us into a nation of dull, humorless morons. I also continue to passionately reject the notion that there are any words or images that are reserved for the exclusive use of some segments of the population but not others. If you truly want to ban a word or image, then you ought to ban it for everyone. Period. But keep in mind that censorship is bad and leads only and always to bad things. History and common sense affirm that. In the meantime, the answer to most of our social ills can be found in a more careful application of the Golden Rule. Work it out, people.

I liked it.

U have picked the right Website,, for Growing. we have the most knowledgable n family oriented tokers. this the best site on the net

welcome :joint: :bong2:

Im not calling myself YIDBOY or KIKEBOY which would be considered a racial slur or whatever, anyway i think you have issues if you find my name offensive, i do not find your name offensive but i am sure many an ant would.
You should get out more if you have never heard anybody called by a racially offensive name it's the real tough world out there and not all sugar coated just for the anally retentive PC Brigade.
Jewboy

lmao kikeboy……I like your name bro. Welcome to the forum haha

Latest posts

Back