Hello Fellow Growers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jewboy

Reaction score
I's new here which is a little like stating the obvious but i have 20 years growing under my belt so anything you need to know about growing MJ i'm ya man.
Jewboy.

Welcome to MP. Tell us about your grows...20 years, wowser. Glad to have you here.

Hello Rosebud what do you need to know iv'e done it all, well every type of hydro grow bar dwc and every type of inert medium grow you care to name, oh and even soil.
Jewboy

Why do you call yourself jewboy?

Erm well i was born to a Jewish mother so that makes me Jewish by birth.
Jewboy

Ok in you accept my predicament of ok in being sarcastic!!!
Jewboy

Hello jew boy makes since your jewish welcome how do you feel about m grow potting soil??????????????????????????? 8888888888

Right JAAM, im not religious whatsoever but it was completely out of my hands being born Jewish.
Jewboy

N/A 06-03-2014 12:01 PM JustAnotherAntMarching your name is offensive

So you red rep me you freak, i'm Jewish and have a roman nose that's considered big so what is your reasoning to believe my name is offensive and to whom!! It's not like i'm being anti semitic nor racist so please enlighten me more.
Jewboy

:welcome: to Marijuana Passion, Jewboy. It's quite the CannaCommunity...lol..

:peace: n' Dank,

7greeneyes:joint4:

N/A 06-03-2014 12:01 PM JustAnotherAntMarching your name is offensive

So you red rep me you freak, i'm Jewish and have a roman nose that's considered big so what is your reasoning to believe my name is offensive and to whom!! It's not like i'm being anti semitic nor racist so please enlighten me more.
Jewboy

jaam ain't the freak in converstion............ enjoy your stay at mp

I just can't see myself ever saying jewboy... sorry. I can call you jb i guess. It is just not a name i would ever say..... And about that nose... can airplanes land on it?

Lets see ever hear of anyone being called catholic boy? or hindu boy? maybe muslim boy? nope never... not once in my life...

I now understand you don't care bc your not religious.... but that doesn't mean your screen name is not offensive...

Im not calling myself YIDBOY or KIKEBOY which would be considered a racial slur or whatever, anyway i think you have issues if you find my name offensive, i do not find your name offensive but i am sure many an ant would.
You should get out more if you have never heard anybody called by a racially offensive name it's the real tough world out there and not all sugar coated just for the anally retentive PC Brigade.
Jewboy

WOW. nice way to welcome someone. I find most screen names offensive

:vap-leafy_wave:

Im not calling myself YIDBOY or KIKEBOY which would be considered a racial slur or whatever, anyway i think you have issues if you find my name offensive, i do not find your name offensive but i am sure many an ant would.
You should get out more if you have never heard anybody called by a racially offensive name it's the real tough world out there and not all sugar coated just for the anally retentive PC Brigade.
Jewboy

:**:

Latest posts

Back