hello folks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mojoganjaman

Reaction score
I'm new here but been around the block a time or 3...:))...I'm a canuk living in BC growing my dream...I don't post alot, but rather I absorb info and share when I have a solution...great site with a tonne of good info...think I'll jest pull up a chair by the fireplace and browse the forums...thanks for having me!!!!

:welcome: to Marijuana Passion, mojoganjaman, and its a pleasure having you :confused:....here....:rofl:

laters :ciao:

:peace:,

7greeneyes:D

Welcome- BC is a beautiful place to be. Lived there for almost a decade and loved it. Watch out for the hydro boys and the new smart meters though- not sure exactly where you are but know they are watching.

:ciao: and :welcome: my friend, have a :48: and relax, you're in good company!

I'm from BC too, Lower mainland :) the smart meters are easily worked around. Due to a lovely loophole! The meters themselves emit a radio frequency, and by regulation here, anything that emits a radio frequency must have a particular permit for install. The hydro company is not installing the meters directly, they have enlisted the help of an American company that is familiar with the technology. However! They don't have the proper permits to install these devices. Secondly! if you build a lockable box around your hydro meter, it's against the law for the "installer" to do anything to it as long as you leave a space for the old meter to be read! Since it's against the law for someone to tamper with a private residence! as long as you leave the original meter untouched.

The smart meters were essentially "back charging" people that had them installed on their homes for years and years worth of miscalculations made by the current meters... Talk about crooks...

I had a pork chopper circling my house the other night just after I had turned my lights all off after my harvest. Flying low in circles around just my house for a good 30 minutes. I don't have a smart meter installed on my house though.

Any pilgrem who sets to fireside must be ok to set by mine ;) Welcome to MP friend will join yur fireside time to time ifin yual got one fired up.

BWD

PartyBro420 said:
I'm from BC too, Lower mainland :) the smart meters are easily worked around. Due to a lovely loophole! The meters themselves emit a radio frequency, and by regulation here, anything that emits a radio frequency must have a particular permit for install. The hydro company is not installing the meters directly, they have enlisted the help of an American company that is familiar with the technology. However! They don't have the proper permits to install these devices. Secondly! if you build a lockable box around your hydro meter, it's against the law for the "installer" to do anything to it as long as you leave a space for the old meter to be read! Since it's against the law for someone to tamper with a private residence! as long as you leave the original meter untouched.

The smart meters were essentially "back charging" people that had them installed on their homes for years and years worth of miscalculations made by the current meters... Talk about crooks...

I had a pork chopper circling my house the other night just after I had turned my lights all off after my harvest. Flying low in circles around just my house for a good 30 minutes. I don't have a smart meter installed on my house though.

no worries here...the sun does the heavy lifting...;)))

indoors is for boomers...;))

mojo

i dont post much either but I read for hours. the knowledge and experience on here is amazing. everyone is always willing to give great advice

Latest posts

Back