Hello folks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigBuddy11111

Reaction score
Hi to all, im supposed to be Big Buddy but someone already has the name, not a complaint, just to clarify incase these anyone I know over here. Been growing for just shy of 20 years now, and on various forums since, ****, something like 2000 I think. Took a little time off due to health and poverty but back at it now, still trying to find my old moms but I think most are gone now. Anyway decided to make an account when I saw some pics of bodhis wookie while trying to get a look at phenos. Bodhi just sent me the last of the wookie to make f2s and try to stabilize towards my lavender so was curious to see what he and others have found.
so all that bein said, happy to be here and thank you all letting my loser *** in.

Welcome BB1, please read the rules here at MP, there is no swearing. That is very cool you are working with Bodhi's gear.. I was just recently introduced to his genetics, awesome. Glad you are here.

Welcome to MP again... :48: I did reply to you in the thread I have about the Wookie #7... Cant wait to chat with you more... hope you find what your looking for in them last 10 beans...

Latest posts

Back