Hello from a big south central state that borders Mexico

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mleiter

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am making my first post because i am learning. I am taking an interest in growing because I have been frustrated with not knowing what is available from local dealers. I also firmly believe that cannabis prohibition in the US is ending. Within the next 5-7 years it will happen. Maybe sooner. I would like to get on the ground floor and open my own growing/dispensing business. For my own financial gain but also to be an honest service to the community.

For now I plan on experimenting with growing indoors in my home on a small and discreet basis.No more than 4 plants but most likely 2. Then once Florida become recreational legal, and I believe it will be the next state to fall, I will move back there to put my plan in place.

But for now I would greatly appreciate all advice I can get to set up an indoor farm of 2-4 plants but at same time keeps me out of trouble.

Thanks and I welcome all replies.

You can buy most of products from your local grow shop or from Amazon, Ebay store or buy products from suppliers' official website. For example , I bought Mars Hydro led from their officia website, price is lower than Amazon. You need also read some grow journal or watch some growing video, that will help you a lot.

Hi mleiter...Welcome to MP...There is lots of information on the board to help you with your new set up. You will be choosing to grow in soil or water...nutrients ...ventilation with filtration ...and lighting. Good luck on getting it all going and if you need advice just ask...a professional will help you.
download (1).jpg

M -- Welcome to MP !-- I myself am from a big south central state that borders Mexico -- Can't tell U which one but it starts with "T" -- U want to stay out of trouble -- No tell - No smell -- No sell !-- 2 to 4 plants ?-- I would suggest a feminized fast finishing Indica -Let this be the only place U talk about your grow --- If U want to run a continuous pot garden --U will need 2 grow areas to do that ! -- Do some reading and ask questions !-- Best Wishes on your grow !

Welcome to MP, you found a great site to help you grow great pot. I think 2 plants is a great way to start. I started with 3 in a bathtub and it worked. I sure have learned a lot since then and most of it here. Let us know how we can help and read read read. I grow in dirt and am organic. There are lots of ways to end up with smoke.

Welcome to MP. I would recommend that before you buy anything that you do some reading and studying so that you are familiar with the growth cycles of the cannabis plant and have some idea of their nutrient and environmental needs.

Next, what is your budget? For a grow like this, you are most likely going to want to buy a grow tent--maybe a 2 x 4 or a 3 x 3. You could probably light it with a King 1500W LED or a couple of 700-800W LEDs. You will need ventilation. Probably around a 250 cfm exhaust fan--do not buy a duct booster fan for this--you need a good centrifuge type fan. As you get into flowering you will probably need a carbon filter. You also need an oscillating fan in the grow space to move the air around. Your soil mixture is important. You are not going to want to use just any old dirt. I make up a basic soil using 1 part good organic soil, 1 part perlite, 1 part peat moss or coco, and 1 part worm castings. Ditto nutrients. Get something formulated for cannabis. Most likely also need a pH meter. Spend the money to get some quality seeds from a reputable dealer. This is a 4 month process--don't scrimp on the seeds. Get a strain that has the attributes you want in a plant. You will want to stay away from long flowering sativa strains, but other than that, pick something that sounds good to you. If you are serious about this, I would be looking at photoperiod plants and not auto-flowering strains (you never see those in a dispensary).

Good luck. The more you know and are able to put it into practice, the better chances you have at a successful grow.

Hello everyone. I am making my first post because i am learning. I am taking an interest in growing because I have been frustrated with not knowing what is available from local dealers. I also firmly believe that cannabis prohibition in the US is ending. Within the next 5-7 years it will happen. Maybe sooner. I would like to get on the ground floor and open my own growing/dispensing business. For my own financial gain but also to be an honest service to the community.

For now I plan on experimenting with growing indoors in my home on a small and discreet basis.No more than 4 plants but most likely 2. Then once Florida become recreational legal, and I believe it will be the next state to fall, I will move back there to put my plan in place.

But for now I would greatly appreciate all advice I can get to set up an indoor farm of 2-4 plants but at same time keeps me out of trouble.

Thanks and I welcome all replies.
good luck. looking for 20-25 people just like you to do indoor small tent grows in Long Beach, CA. If you know someone please let me know. thanks

Latest posts

Back