Hello from Arizona

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Del

Reaction score
Hello everyone , I am a new grower in AZ and I am looking forward to being a part of this group!
I have just started my first grow 6 weeks ago. I have a card so I found 4 seeds in a few different batches over the year. Larry OG is the only one Im sure of. Anyway I started with t5 setup in a 4x4x6 tent and vegged em for two weeks before switching to led. I bought 2 1000 watt LEDs by Sunraise. I put the scrog net in a few days ago and got a few tied down. They popped right back up and resumed growing. I am using fox farms nutes and just put them into a 12\12 cycle 5 days ago. The only thing I'm wondering is about the lime green color of the bud sites, is this normal ? Or am I missing something. The lights are 38 inches away and temps are 77 Rh is 45

Del

Attachments

• IMG_20190621_080656.jpg
    IMG_20190621_080656.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_20190621_080627.jpg
    IMG_20190621_080627.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_20190621_080645.jpg
    IMG_20190621_080645.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 57
Welcome Del!
Looking good to me!
I'm an x-zonie. Now in Illinois.
Was kind of ashamed I chose such a recheck state for a while but we go legal in January!
There's a Wealth of good info and people here who know what they're doing.
Any help we can be just let us know.
Again, Welcome to MP

Welcome Del!
Looking good to me!
I'm an x-zonie. Now in Illinois.
Was kind of ashamed I chose such a recheck state for a while but we go legal in January!
There's a Wealth of good info and people here who know what they're doing.
Any help we can be just let us know.
Again, Welcome to MP
Thanks so much! I guess it's the first grow jitters. I'm an information jockey so I take a little bit of everything I learn and apply. I hope to learn from folks with experience and patience. I will be posting my progress frequently. I am an ex Hoosier been in AZ for 22 years. Just need more humidity in my tent heheh Desert joke

Welcome to MP.

Be especially careful growing bagseed. It has a tendency to hermy with stress.
The four seeds came from one of the best medical dispensaries in Phoenix. Called TruMed. Top notch goodies, 1/8 going for 50.00. 25\28 percent THC. Larry OG. I imagine I will be buying some quality genetics before this grow is finished. Im a Kush kinda guy and love earthy flavors. So far so good and no stress on the folks yet!

Thanks for the welcome! I was just reading a few of your grow journals and WOW so impressive. I already feel an obsession with growing.

Del

Welcome to MP, cannabis is not addictive but growing is... It is so fun. Glad you found us.

Reactions: Del
Welcome to MP, cannabis is not addictive but growing is... It is so fun. Glad you found us.
Thank you Miss Rosebud, loving your pics! I have so much to learn!

Del

Thanks,this growing is addictive. I am glad you are here with us.

welcome del. there's good people here
Thank You DrCree. I have been perusing the site for a few hours last night and what a great bunch of folks! Glad to be a part of the collective

Del --Welcome to MP -- I'm next door to U in the free state of Texas !--I know but let me have my fantasy !-- Texas be free one day !-- That ain't today !-- Good luck !

Del --Welcome to MP -- I'm next door to U in the free state of Texas !--I know but let me have my fantasy !-- Texas be free one day !-- That ain't today !-- Good luck !
Oh but I see it soon! Thanks a heap , great buncha folks !

Thankee Sai ! Good to be a part of it all

Latest posts

Back