Hello from East Texas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Do

Reaction score
Hey all. Just thought I would post in. Been lurking around a bit and have already learned a lot. I am currently setting up a small grow tent in my home. And I can't wait to get started.

Thanks to anyone that can help a noob become an expert. LOL

Hi Mr Do...Welcome to MP...Your at the right place to learn...MP supports a knowledge base and expert growers second to none. Looking forward to you getting your grow going.

dancing-weed-leaf.gif

Thanks for the welcomes all.

Keef, I am sure I do not know what you are talking about...;)

Well, I have had my new equipment on order and it started arriving. I got the fan/filter kit yesterday and the tent and lights are due to arrive today.

This morning I got this email from OAseeds,
blue.jpg

So hopefully I should be getting them by next week.

I will be putting my room together this weekend and watching Youtube vids on germinating etc...

Any to recommend?
view

Cuz just put a couple seed in a folded damp paper towel then slide that into a baggie - leave the baggie unzipped- put it in a drawer or on a shelf up high -- They'll germ for U in 3-7 days !-- When U got a comma tail U can place them in your dirt or whatever grow medium U gonna use !--
I'm working with a girl that has already been harvested once -The White -x- Nepal Indica then I bred it to the Black Berry Snow Lotus - After harvest she was put back under 24/7 light and went back into the vegetative state --
I have about 20 Rooted cuttings from her that are called clones !--They gonna be my 1st bloom run at the new place -- A whole room of the same plant !-- Good luck with the seed !

Latest posts

Back