Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Hello from EX growguide member

jolly green giant

Reaction score
Hi there I am a genuine person and to prove it here is a pic of one of my power plant (which is also on the GGF (sorry for swearing lol))

I am here in peace and would like to share with you all!

I sincerely apologise for the remarks I made on that forum about you's and ask for forgivness:eek:

S

Stoney Bud

jolly green giant said:
Hi there I am a genuine person and to prove it here is a pic of one of my power plant (which is also on the GGF (sorry for swearing lol)) I am here in peace and would like to share with you all! I sincerely apologise for the remarks I made on that forum about you's and ask for forgivness.
Hey JGG, good to have you here man!

I think you'll grow to love it at MP. That's a **** of a tight looking bud man!

Good luck to you and it's good to meetcha.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
Hey man. Hope you like it around here. See ya around.
No hard feelings from me about the other "incedent". Your not the one that created the situation. IMO. Peace and Happy farmin.

purple_chronic

PR 4 LIFE...
Reaction score
LOL YEAH!!! Welcome To MP!!!!

Thats what i want!!!!! You guys to leave that scam!!!;)

Your Gonna Love MP !!!!

And nice bud!!:D

jolly green giant

Reaction score
Thanks guys I really do feel 100000000% better now that I'm a member of a'real' forum

LdyLunatic

i wanna be cool too!
Reaction score
i don't know what you said at the other forum....crap i hope it wasn't something i said...cause i know i was mean ;)

but whatever.....your here now with a positive attitude and thats alright with me :)

PS if i was crabby....i'm sorry too :eek:

rockydog

Grower at Heart
Reaction score
welcome to the forum, You'll like it here. Everybody just tries to help everybody

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Welcome to MP. Hope to see ya around the forum. Nice bud shot man. Look foward to seeing more.

GreenDayGirl

"Ganja Chickie"
Reaction score
Why Peace, love and rastafarian. I think at least...:p Anyhow, as I try to lay low during all the brew-ha-ha. Welcome to MP...."Home of The Brother's Grunt" :D But Hey! He might be the best...but not the only one with some sweet a*ss bud shots! See ya' around then.....

R

robert eggleton

Man, I know what you mean about getting blasted for remarks. I wrote a novel that I'm trying to promote and have gotten banned from a couple of sites. And, there's this newsgroup with members who called me spam. Hey, I'm just a guy trying to make it and have a little fun along the way. Be cool.

Robert Eggleton

jolly green giant

Reaction score
Hi Rob,

Welcome aboard man,

This is one excellent forum and as long as you stick to the basic rules of politeness e.t.c I'm sure that everyone here will welcome you with open arms, they did, me, and I arrived here under less favourable circumstances and that sais a lot about the crew on here,

Regards

JGG

rasta

CHILD OF GOD
Reaction score
i can just see my gdg all dressed up in dreds ,,,the young lady right,,,PEACE,LOVE,RASTAFARI (three steps on the road to a happy life )welcome

R

robert eggleton

Thanks for the welcome.

Robert
"Rarity from the Hollow"
Bob Marley would be proud.

Latest posts