Hello from Grannie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grannie420

Reaction score
Greetings.......I've been snooping around this site for a while and finally decided to sign up.I'm kinda quiet at first, but you can't shut me up once you get to know me.

Grannie420 said:
Greetings.......I've been snooping around this site for a while and finally decided to sign up.I'm kinda quiet at first, but you can't shut me up once you get to know me.
Hey Grannie! Good to meetcha. You'll like this group. Lots of nice people here and there's always somthing going on.

What kind of growin do you prefer?

welcome, see you around the forum.

I do like this group, I've enjoyed reading all the posts.
I'm actually new to growing. Long time smoker tho. I found 20 seeds in my Sons room a while back and thought what the hell. We are now harvesting 4 scrawny girls.The poor things are in 4 gallon pots in my bathtub.They had to put up with alot in there.Our yield is small as you would expect using fluros , but hey not a bad buzz and I had fun talking to them while I get ready for work in the morning. We are about to start a real grow in a special room in the garage. I will keep you posted. I have read a lot and hope to produce a nice stash.Im getting to old to be out looking to buy !

You sound like a cool mom to have. My mother would have beat me half to death if she'd ever figured out that I was smoking MJ. Of course, that was quite awhile ago. Things are way different now.

If you decide to do a hydroponic grow, let me know. I'd be glad to help you design one that would fit your needs perfectly.

hi Grannie420.:) sorry i missed your intro.:D welcome aboard.;)

Howdy Grannie 420:

I am a bit late on the your intro. However, glad to meet you.
I am new here as well and you will most enjoy your time spent on this forum.

See you around.

Cheers

Welcome: the more Grannies the better.....so!

how many we got now..? lol

Haha rooster!. Mn meaning minnesota? I live close to that state....heard it sucks to get any thing. You almost have to be on your death bed to get a prescription. Funny cause the guy who runs the state....yeah. Any way, yeah and no buds. Just pills and such, wich is cool, but come on! Sorry cant help, just felt close to home.

I do know where they grow it though�� just in case. :evil::evil::batman:

Latest posts

Back