Hello from Industrial Engineer USA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmytian8

Reaction score
Hello Everyone

This is Jimmy. I am specialized in wipe film distillation. I am here to learn more about THC and CBD. Let me know if you have any question about distillation and I am happy to answer for you.
FYI, I am based in USA.

Welcome, there are a few here who distill, me I just brew and ferment...and grow of course...

Welcome Jimmy!
What is wipe film distillation?
I distill my own ethanol but I suspect that is not what you're talking about.
Anyway, any help we can be just ask.

Wiped film distillation is a method of extracting THC and CBD. I had to google it and it looks like it is probably how larger companies make shatter and other high potency products. It looks like the equipment is pretty expensive

Jimmy --Welcome to MP !-- Old Fart in Texas here !-- I don't think that is legal down here ? -- We working on it !--

Welcome Jimmy!
What is wipe film distillation?
I distill my own ethanol but I suspect that is not what you're talking about.
Anyway, any help we can be just ask.
Haha, it is similar. If you set the temperature higher, then you can get you CBD/THC oil from distillation unit.
I think you can convert your unit in to a CBD/THC distillation unit.

Wiped film distillation is a method of extracting THC and CBD. I had to google it and it looks like it is probably how larger companies make shatter and other high potency products. It looks like the equipment is pretty expensive
Yep, lots of large company has join the game. Those are really expensive, like 250K+.
I own a home cooking style distillation unit that cook my oil for cookies ever week. Home made are taste so much better than you buy from shop.

Latest posts

Back