Hello From Jersey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Autumn's Bee's

Reaction score
I always grew my plants along side with my sage outside. Outside next to the right plants, marijuana grows with no fuss but now I want to grow indoors. My issue is that I don't like the commercial forums because they are censored. I bought the lights, shelves, fans, heat, etc ... and for what? Like two months later they all died on me, all 800 seeds. I plant 6k seeds out side and 5k grow.

Lots of growers here but im not sure i have ever heard any of them talk about planting between 800 and 6000 seeds especially if they weren't sure of what they were doing. Very odd.
And how is it that your problems growing are a commercial growing sites fault. Just curious.
And how in the fk are you going to grow 800 plants inside?😳

How many square foot is the facility? .. Coffee and PH's next. Hmmm. I would say average at a minimum would be 4 feet, 2 X 2 like a box times 800 plants would be 3200 Sq Ft, let alone walkways and maintenance areas. You would need separate drying room and a decent size area for trimming. 7k to 8k square foot at a comfortable minimum maybe. What are you running? Please put some pictures up. Lighting and setting?

Last edited:
With a Grow That Large
You better have a Good Supply of CAL/MAG
1640546563267.png

How many square foot is the facility? .. Coffee and PH's next. Hmmm. I would say average at a minimum would be 4 feet, 2 X 2 like a box times 800 plants would be 3200 Sq Ft, let alone walkways and maintenance areas. You would need separate drying room and a decent size area for trimming. 7k to 8k square foot at a comfortable minimum maybe. What are you running? Please put some pictures up. Lighting and setting?
Not to mention a lot of help. How many dispensaries have you talked too?

Hello Autumn’s Bees and welcome aboard.

Say now that was quite the introduction.

Sounds like you are running a commercial operation in Jersey.

Jersey laws prohibit growing cannabis. But allow possession up to 6 ounces with a docs approval , in less I am mistaken

Gawd almighty I would be so paranoid worrying about getting caught and doing 10-20 years cause that is the penalty in Jersey for growing that many plants.

Please be safe.

Re read his post. Last line. He planted 6000 seeds and 5000 of them grew Outside in Jersey. So what the fk is he worried about. He has 5000 plants growing outside.
Bull fking shit.
Then he says he bought lights to grow like that inside with 800 seeds. Give me a god damn break.

Latest posts

Back