Hello from Louisiana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

October420

the King of October
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Looking forward to making a few friends around here, and learning as much as I can about growing, harvesting and making cannabis oil.

I'm in my mid 50's, married, and all the kids are grown and gone, well most of the time.

I'm interested in growing because my wife has Multiple Sclerosis and cannabis has turned out to be only thing that really treats her symptoms effectively. Sadly we live in a state that does not allow medical use of cannabis. I suspect it might be the last state in the union that will legalize marijuana, I could go on and on here but I won't bore everyone.

So I'm going to post in some questions in the Beginners Growing Forum, so please give it a look and offer any suggestions you see fit.

Peace,

Randall

Welcome to MP! I am glad cannabis has helped your wife's MS symptoms. My husband has that too.

Let us know how we can help. It is a great hobby, i am glad your going to grow. I am sorry your state is behind the times. be very careful huh.

Welcome to MP...glad you found us. I am sure we can help you out.

Welcome to MP, glad you found us. Mid 50`s huh ? Check out "Curmudgeonland....Home of the Old Farts Club". You`d fit right in. Peace.

Welcome to Marijuana Passion, October420.

Post all the ?'s you want, one of us'll answer. :)

:stoned: :bolt:

Latest posts

Back