Hello from Michigan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billyran

Reaction score
I am 67 and was recently taken off pain medication for spinal surgery , I was told there were to many risks because of my age. I applied for and received a medical marijuana card.
I purchased a grow tent and light and am almost through my first grow. I have enjoyed it so much I bought a second tent and better lights.
Both tents are in the same room on different schedules so light leaks are a challenge. I have learned a lot this time and I am going to try a perpetual grow with autos in the second tent.
I am sure I will be asking questions along the way.
Oh yeah I get a medical card and my state makes it legal for personal use.

Last edited:
hello

everything sounds good except you cant do a perpetual grow with "auto" plants.
if the clones you take of an Auto do survive, they will attempt to go into flower too soon.
don't be afraid to control your plants, its as easy as turn your light onto a 12 on 12 off schedule to make them flower
or
a 24 ON cycle for a permanent vegetative plant (that grows like a house plant)

Yeah, you can't really do a perpetual grow with autos. You will need regular flowering type strains, preferably with shorter flowering times to get a good turn around. 8 weeks great, 10 weeks is okay. If you can find a rare 7-week flowering strain you are golden.

Welcome to MP!!I`m a newbie too,Congratulations on your achievements, I think in the future, I'm going to ask you a lot of questions about newbies!

Hey & welcome I'm new hear as well. Glad you decided to grow your own. I find its very enjoyable to grow.

Latest posts

Back