Hello from Minnesota! Any fellow 420 Enthusiasts in MN on here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaneDro

Reaction score
Hi there, I am Jane your friendly neighborhood Dro enthusiast, I love to try different strains and I am a pretty heavy smoker. Would like to meet other smokers in my area. Will be posting pictures of some fun stuff real soon!

I am very interested in marijuana rights activism and medical marijuana education, not to mention just marijuana education all together, not to rant because it is hard to stop once I get started and we all know this but the fact that alcohol is legal and taxed and pot is not is the most idiotic thing in the world, you don't get stoned and go home and beat your wife and kids. In the states where medical marijuana has been legalizes the number of alcohol related car accidents has dropped by 8%. How can long can common sense be ignored? Ok that's my introduction rant, thank you!

P.S. Seeing as that I am new to this forum if there is any thing I should know about it or the code of conduct (besides the obvious stuff, be nice and whatnot), I would be happy for the information (yes I know there is the rules and whatnot there mostly the same for every forum, but come on were stoners most of us did not read them all word for word).

:ciao: Welcome to the 'Passion, friend. Best place to learn how to grow-yer-own and talk shop of all sorts. stay :stoned:

:peace:,

7greeneyes:)

Welcome to MP....just a heads up. We don't share our personal info on this site. We are about helping people learn to grow for themselves. Hooking up with others in your area via here is a no no. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Welcome Jane. I think you'll really like it here. Stay safe. :)

Latest posts

Back