Hello from Missouri

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistedlefty

Reaction score
Twistedlefty has been my internet handle for over 20 yrs so i guess i'll keep that for now.
been looking forward to legal marijuana in Missouri since 71' when i had my first hit off a joint. now i am using CBD oil for pain and sleep. hoping to start growing at home at some point after i get all the paperwork, etc, out of the way.

Lefty Welcome to MP !-- Still waiting on legal in Texas too --
OK So I'm not waiting -- What U got in mind to grow and how ?-- Lots of questions to be answered on the road to the dank !-- I'm a MMJ user myself -- Had a severe head Injury - spent most of a decade as a legal junkie -- I'm not anymore -- I make my own medicine now !-- Hang around we'll teach U all that stuff !-- For me a mix of CBD and THC works best !- Figure out what size grow U gonna do and let's get busy !-

thanks Keef, i lived in Ca. in the 80s' and grew some Sativa and Indica in my backyard with great results. friends were agriculture majors in college and threw me advice and guidance. look forward to learning more when the time comes.

So U planning an outdoor grow ?-- In Texas it's best to keep it inside !-- Personally I think we can get a better quality inside -- The sativa take too long to finish so I run mostly indica -- or hybrids - them that will finish in about 60 days -- I like the control that comes with an indoor grow -- I run a continuous grow with 2 grow areas -- veg at 24/7 or 18/6 on the lights and bloom with 12/12 -- I'm a cloner -- I root cuttings and grow them out -- I perfer water but I just got finished helping my nephew set up a grow in dirt -- Almost finished - got a few more to sex !-- Then when my beach house sells I'll be setting back up for me -- Spent my time here with the nephew cutting me out girls to take with me !

it's missouri so yeah, indoors when the time comes, but not planning anything yet. congrats on the beach house. i used to live in Corpus, San Antonio, and Houston. spent a lot of time in East Texas as a kid.

Hey Lefty, welcome to Marijuana Passion, we are glad you are here. There is a lot of dank smoked in this place and a whole lot more grown. Let us know how we can help.

Welcome twistedlefty! I am so glad that you will finally get the oppertunities you should've already had! Enjoy and good luck. Lots of help here when you need it!

Welcome Southpaw ! I have been given permission from the state of Missouri to grow this wonderful plant 3 weeks ago ! 1 hour after receiving my MMC , I had 15 seeds in moist paper towels ! They are now 4 inches tall under 1000 watt LEDS ! White Widow, Blue Diesel Auto and OG Kush ! I have AC/DC germinating along with Girl Scout Cookies and Critical Purple Auto !
Good luck getting your cultivating license! You know it will be worth the $100 !

Latest posts

Back