Hello from OK!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome cstar to our crazy little group of farmers and those that just love the cannabis plant. Don’t worry, most of us are harmless. Tell us about your garden if you have one. I use to visit my grandparents in Ardmore every summer.

Me too. I hate driving. Makes my ass hurt. Ive never been the same since going camping with Hippie. 😁

actually i am jealous

i love Oklahoma and call it my home

my people lived there when it was a Territory

my grampa and dad worked in coal mines just west of downtown Tulsa

they used to ride the trolly car from the coal mine to downtown Tulsa which was Main Street and Archer

the first place i lived in Tulsa was on North Main street , 3 blocks north of Cains Ballroom and 5 blocks from the Old Lady on Brady

that was from 69’ until 1983

Welcome cstar to our crazy little group of farmers and those that just love the cannabis plant. Don’t worry, most of us are harmless. Tell us about your garden if you have one. I use to visit my grandparents in Ardmore every summer.
I was in Jail in Ardmore for almost 6 months. Best food I have ever had behind bars. The Sheriff's Wife made our food and she was a great cook. Sheriff got me off with a suspended sentence because I cut my hair. It was his deal. Cut the hair and he would get me out. I shit you not.😁

McCallister penitentiary was no punk and the worst of the worst were sent there

my son called me from the old downtown Tulsa county jail , he was crying and begging me to go his bail so he wouldnt get killed…..bad place , the worst in america at that time

i lived in Pawnee county and the sheriff paid me a visit when i frist moved in and i asked him what were my countynrights if i caught a thief on my property

he told me t shoot them and then give him a call and he would send someone out to pick up the body

there was a lot of respect for peoples property in that county and we always asked the owners if we could fish or hunt their land…that was a good policy

1879D1FB-722C-4443-A7D4-20F4CBE2A4AC.jpeg

D5DAFC20-BA5A-48E8-BF2D-65AB2E3CF795.jpeg

McCallister penitentiary was no punk and the worst of the worst were sent there

my son called me from the old downtown Tulsa county jail , he was crying and begging me to go his bail so he wouldnt get killed…..bad place , the worst in america at that time

i lived in Pawnee county and the sheriff paid me a visit when i frist moved in and i asked him what were my countynrights if i caught a thief on my property

he told me t shoot them and then give him a call and he would send someone out to pick up the body

there was a lot of respect for peoples property in that county and we always asked the owners if we could fish or hunt their land…that was a good policy

View attachment 316325

View attachment 316326
Yeah this was the city jail. The Prisons I was in was a hell hole in Texas.

Latest posts

Back